Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The only reason you can say that is because a lot of their villains have been made into "everybody's" villains.

Kang is literally a descendant of Reed.
Annihilus was made to be more of an Avengers villain but he started in FF.
Super Skrull and the Kree/Skrulls in general are considered "cosmic Marvel villains" but started in FF.
Klaw became a BP villain but started in FF.
MODOK was originally a FF villain.
Mephisto was a FF villain

So on and so forth. They still have a ton of other villains that haven't made it out of comic book form that you can build up tho.
Which is why I said the spun off a bunch of characters( and brought Namor back to prominence) but didn’t retain enough that have a certain dynamic with them.

Xmen doesn’t have deep bench either but there are so many that they have dynamics within dynamics.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
There are no strings on me!!

This ain’t Vision. Remember she said you never talked like that to me before. This is after he said we are usually of one mind.

I think it’s just an approximation of Vision’s personality, which truer than she realized, rejected this fantasy.
But even then though, how could she recreate the mind stone? I know it’ll be answered in one of the next 4 episodes but damn, how powerful is Wanda, really?!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Which is why I said the spun off a bunch of characters( and brought Namor back to prominence) but didn’t retain enough that have a certain dynamic with them.

Xmen doesn’t have deep bench either but there are so many that they have dynamics within dynamics.
Is this a joke? The x men don't have a deep bench? Wtf..lmao They have legendary villains, second tier teams...Deadpool is popular and thats way after Age of Apocalypse, X Cutioners Song, Mutant Massacre..Avengers and FF don't have any stories as recognizable or as huge as those.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
But even then though, how could she recreate the mind stone? I know it’ll be answered in one of the next 4 episodes but damn, how powerful is Wanda, really?!
I’m assuming that’s not the mind stone. Wanda is acting as the mind stone. That’s why they kept emphasizing the telepathy angle of her power.

The meta joke of the magic show was that Wanda was magician and the assistant. Behind what looked like Vision phasing and flying was just Wanda.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Is this a joke? The x men don't have a deep bench? Wtf..lmao They have legendary villains, second tier teams...Deadpool is popular and thats way after Age of Apocalypse, X Cutioners Song, Mutant Massacre..Avengers and FF don't have any stories as recognizable or as huge as those.

Xmen characters are notorious for switching sides. So yeah a Quentin Quire can be a villain in one story and a good guy in another.

Are you for real? Comics produce 100s of villains a year. Most villains are Polka Dot Man status. But every so often you get a genuinely interesting Quentin Quire or Xorn.

You saying Stryfe is on the same level as a magneto or Sinister?

Stop trying to find outrage. I said they don’t have a deep bench of villains( cause people switch sides a lot) but they’ve have multiple dynamics to pull from.

Sabertooth vs Xmen isn’t as interesting as Sabertooth vs Wolverine. Legion and Charles instead of a generic XFactor vs Legion.

Heck you could make an entire movie of Alpha Flight and Wolverine but a X-men vs Alpha Flight ain’t nothing to spend money over.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always forget how young some are. Mainstream marvel outside of the comics was Spidey, Hulk, FF4 and X-men. the Avengers movies changed that. Nobody gave a fukk about Tony Stark unless you were a comic head. I think people forget that when talking about who can't be popular.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I always forget how young some are. Mainstream marvel outside of the comics was Spidey, Hulk, FF4 and X-men. the Avengers movies changed that. Nobody gave a fukk about Tony Stark unless you were a comic head. I think people forget that when talking about who can't be popular.
This is real talk

even tho I fukked with that avengers arcade game back in the early 90s

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Mcu makes damn near everyone popular

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I’m assuming that’s not the mind stone. Wanda is acting as the mind stone. That’s why they kept emphasizing the telepathy angle of her power.

The meta joke of the magic show was that Wanda was magician and the assistant. Behind what looked like Vision phasing and flying was just Wanda.
I like this theory.

I was kind of thinking, too, that the “mind stone” she created to complete Vision has more power than she might have thought; and the computer aspect of Vision is coming through by analyzing everything. I’m just waiting to see how it all pans out.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I like this theory.

I was kind of thinking, too, that the “mind stone” she created to complete Vision has more power than she might have thought; and the computer aspect of Vision is coming through by analyzing everything. I’m just waiting to see how it all pans out.
Yeah I’m assuming the radiation levels of this false stone is what is affecting her control and giving Vision autonomy.

The more she contains it, the worse it’s getting.

Edit: that also might explain the time jumps. She’s trying to speed up the creation by compressing time.

Last edited: