Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow..... so just to enter into the “but how does everyone know the details of the war” discussion.

Y’all do know War Machine and Falcon was part of that war right?

Also normally where police or military when it’s all said and done one must fill out a report.

At minimum, War Machine (in a suit that is has cameras and already has the tech to record everything) probably was the one to have footage and report everything back to not only the military but government.

Then you got Captain America, Bucky, Captain Marvel.

Im sure more but at minimum they could’ve easily provided every detail from so many angles of that battle

I get what you’re saying but if I remember correctly Captain Marvel didn’t arrive until after the gunships, that happened as a result of the Wanda Thanos one on one.

Thanos was on his way to getting the gauntlet with no one else around until Wanda got it in front of him.

Winter Soldier, Falcon and Cap at this point we’re fugitives and had no obligation to fill out a report with the military or government. War Machine was also pretty busy himself fighting the hordes of enemies to just zoom in and watch the Wanda-Thanos fight

None of this matters at the end of the day, it was just written in a weird way and one just has to assume

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I think there are glitches (like what happened with Didi in episode 1 or 2) and that was just one of them.
Usually when something from the outside world gets in the glitches happen and once Vision hooked up the computer it allowed Darcy's message to get through which must've caused that glitch.

Possibly...

Its just that right after they all said the email aloud and Vision didnt laugh..

Norm was "...you know that was a joke right? Why didnt you laugh?"

It's like Wanda was speaking directly to Vision through Norm...So I do think it may have been a glitch but Wanda stepped in to re-direct the moment

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I just watched all five episodes.

I need to watch the MCU movies to get caught up on the backstory. Are the TV shows essential to that? And after reading the potential ramifications of the ending to episode 5, do I now also need to watch the X-Men universe movies??

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Bruh...this is a comic book universe. Tony Stark been selling tech to the government for decades. Is it too much to suspend disbelief that MCU satellites are more advanced than real world satellites?
The point of the scene was to set up Monica and Cap 2. That’s it.

Satellites are satellites. Advanced or not. If you take an image/ video from above. You won’t see from any other angle. We aren’t arguing magic.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I get what you’re saying but if I remember correctly Captain Marvel didn’t arrive until after the gunships, that happened as a result of the Wanda Thanos one on one.

Thanos was on his way to getting the gauntlet with no one else around until Wanda got it in front of him.

Winter Soldier, Falcon and Cap at this point we’re fugitives and had no obligation to fill out a report with the military or government. War Machine was also pretty busy himself fighting the hordes of enemies to just zoom in and watch the Wanda-Thanos fight

None of this matters at the end of the day, it was just written in a weird way and one just has to assume

Yea things will always be weird when they don’t go “step for step” due to time constraints.

avengers base still have surveillance at the start of the battle. There were some surviving witnesses in the beginning before the portal opened up and then even more afterwards.

Cap at the end of the day is a man of duty and honor and it would be nothing to make a statement obligation or not.

Also War Machine and yet even adding Ironman..... both got the tech to capture and record shyt.

Just cuz WM is looking with his eyes at something directly in front of him don’t mean he don’t know or can see behind or other angles.

That Jarvis/Friday system is state of the art

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't think so, in Westview she maintains the illusion so she sticks with the "Sitcom Voice" but since she was in the real world checking fools she used her natural speaking voice.
And the Pietro thing shocked her (just like the pregnancy) so the facade dropped. Her control of the reality she created isn't as tight as she believes because it seems like her subconscious desires tend to manifest without her being aware of it happening.
How is Pietro a shock when she is the one who brought him up and started singing the lullaby?

She AmercianIzed her voice as soon as she realized Monica wasn’t supposed to be there.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Wasn't she already a higher up at SWORD before Thanos blinked folks out of existence? That would mean she was at SWORD while all the fighting happened in Infinity War.
Wouldn’t she have gotten dusted at the end of Infinity War? When would she have gotten briefed on the Wakanda fight? And Maria would have been going through cancer treatments.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
How is Pietro a shock when she is the one who brought him up and started singing the lullaby?

She AmercianIzed her voice as soon as she realized Monica wasn’t supposed to be there.
Just mentioning Pietro resulting in him showing up is a sign that her subconscious is making things happen that she doesn't realize.
She was visibly shocked when she opened the door. Whether it was because it wasn't the Pietro she knew or not it was evidence that she isn't as in control of Westview as she or SWORD think she is.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
does this Black chick have her comic powers of naw?

also I hope this is a sign that they won't be recasting some of The X-men, no need to just throw 20 yrs of build up away because of some merger, keep the good stuff like Fox's Quicksilver, Hugh Jackman and a select few others and cut the fat instead of starting all over again with some shyt that we already saw the past 20 years

I heard guys like Hugh Jackman were done with their X-Men roles before the merger. I think Storm and him were going to be recasted regardless

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I just watched all five episodes.

I need to watch the MCU movies to get caught up on the backstory. Are the TV shows essential to that? And after reading the potential ramifications of the ending to episode 5, do I now also need to watch the X-Men universe movies??
Bump requesting assistance to my questions