Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wouldn’t she have gotten dusted at the end of Infinity War? When would she have gotten briefed on the Wakanda fight? And Maria would have been going through cancer treatments.
I completely forgot that she re-appeared in her mom's hospital room.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I think it’s Nightmare who is the villain and not Mephisto.

From the info and leaks I’ve seen. Nightmare is going to be in this as well as Spider-Man and Multiverse of Madness.

Also they might gender swap the Nightmare character.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't think Mephisto was involved until I saw the toy packaging and the concept art

Yeah a fan could go out their way to fake it but it's more likely it's valid leaks
well thanks for this post :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

From the info and leaks I’ve seen. Nightmare is going to be in this as well as Spider-Man and Multiverse of Madness.

Nightmare has a daughter named Dreamqueen (he raped a succubus and got her pregnant...comics are wild!) that has the power to manipulate reality which allows her to transmute matter and create living beings from nothing.
z9Khh1f.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Just mentioning Pietro resulting in him showing up is a sign that her subconscious is making things happen that she doesn't realize.
She was visibly shocked when she opened the door. Whether it was because it wasn't the Pietro she knew or not it was evidence that she isn't as in control of Westview as she or SWORD think she is.

she also seems to fade in-and-out of self-awareness. like she is fooling herself or being fooled by someone else.

i am betting that we will see some of these scenes again later, but from the perspective of others like Harkness and possibly the "big bad".

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah I agree

I also feel like this show is getting good but it could be better if it had a more serious tone and left all the goofy shyt out

Is there some clause that characters got to talk a certain way?

I'm talking about Jimmy Woods and the scientist

I find it realistic. Some people, even in real life, are quirky and can't take shyt 100% seriously no matter what. I know this for a fact.

The scientist girl is annoying as fukk but I've met like 4 of her in real life and I don't have any issue with her character portrayal because it's a realistic personality.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I find it realistic. Some people, even in real life, are quirky and can't take shyt 100% seriously no matter what. I know this for a fact.

The scientist girl is annoying as fukk but I've met like 4 of her in real life and I don't have any issue with her character portrayal because it's a realistic personality.

the show is layered with the sitcom slapstick being one of them. but the odd timing, mistimed laughs and the well placed in-synchronicities and counter theme music and actions all serve to turn that slapstick into the macabre in an instant. this means that even in the lighter moments the viewer can never quite truly relax and that IMO is genius. you dance on the edge between action and suggestion; yielding effects which are both powerful and relatively cheap.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

What traits are making you think of Nightmare?

I have no clue about either