Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Watching again..

During the office scene with Vision and everyone read the email aloud at the same time, then laughed.

Was that Wanda reading it then laughing through them??

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
NO

not that Ultimates.

649f413b1ab783d05cc1621283569525.jpg

now what is this cover from??

Unless I misunderstood your question.....

fugees-the_score-frontal.jpg

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It was good old eye witness accounts. A lot of people were there to see it and word spread about what happened

There were official briefs and reports.

So it's not unrealistic for Monica to have read about what happened in 1 day as she is trying to understand why she disappeared for 5 years as those events had a direct effect on it.

When she came back in the hospital, they didnt even start fighting thanos yet. For all you know, she could've gone there the same day.
Her badge didn’t work at the Sword facility 3 weeks later but you think she went back the same day?

They went just recounting events. They were comparing how two people could have beaten Thanos. That’s like saying MJ could beat Lebron when you have nothing but fans from the stands account of their games.

it’s just a clumsy scene

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I didn't know that's what you were talking about. But another plausible explanation is that the Avengers debriefed officials. And the govt agencies passed it down to whoever they felt needed to know.
Satellites by definition are from far away.

Telling someone you punched Thanos three times isn’t going to tell you the other person could have gotten him. Let alone everyone was moving around fighting aliens and dodging fire. How many accounts of what everyone else was doing would there be unless you were right next to each other?

I mean it’s just a clumsily written scene.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Telling someone you punched Thanos three times isn’t going to tell you the other person could have gotten him. Let alone everyone was moving around fighting aliens and dodging fire. How many accounts of what everyone else was doing would there be unless you were right next to each other?

Yeah I agree

I also feel like this show is getting good but it could be better if it had a more serious tone and left all the goofy shyt out

Is there some clause that characters got to talk a certain way?

I'm talking about Jimmy Woods and the scientist

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Anybody else notice, when Agnes broke character, the babies stopped crying, and when she got back into character they started crying again. Why :dahell:

Marvel rolled out these episodes in small doses to not only force us to rewatch in between episodes, but to overanalyze and question everything:dead:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I know Wanda's connection to Lagos Nigeria.

But the show pronounces it the same way the Portuguese say the city Lagos in Portugal. Lah-gos is the correct way to say it as it means lakes (Spanish and Portuguese). And what do the spillages in the advert look like before its wiped up? a lake.

I mean it’s just weird considering they had the attack in Lagos, Nigeria in Civil War. (I think that’s what you’re referring to in your 1st paragraph). Why not use the Nigerian/English pronunciation? Like I said... it’s just weird

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

debriefing .. fables .

if that happened in real life the PTB would document every single thing that happened, blow-by-blow to try and learn from it, just in case something happened again. it's only 8 episodes right? at 22 mins each that's what? around endgame's run-time? they don't have as much time as you would imagine to go into detail, which is a shame.

when you step back, you realise that for all the framing, the story is limited in scope - like Thor 1 was. very few sets, very little outdoors; but that's understandable.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I mean it’s just weird considering they had the attack in Lagos, Nigeria in Civil War. (I think that’s what you’re referring to in your 1st paragraph). Why not use the Nigerian/English pronunciation? Like I said... it’s just weird

Because the visuals and narration of the advert along with the products name already makes it obvious. Pronouncing it as Lay-gos is just overkill.