Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This episode was great.
Wanda is revealed to everyone as the hero and the villain of the show.
Vision is waking up to what's going on.
Tommy and Billy have powers of their own and seem immune to Wanda's hexing.
We got the superior Quicksilver in the MCU.
So with Evan Peters being introduced as Pietro and he and Wanda being born in 1989 which makes them 31 years old that means that Michael Fassbender (who's 44 I think) can be brought into the MCU as Magneto with a simple tweak of making his hair white to present him as old enough to be their dad.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Im glad Evan Peters got the part.
Minus the accent, he's put his stamp on the role, he is Quicksilver.

neither of them look anything like quicksilver .. the quicksilver.

quicksilver and for the record northstar, aurora and namor have that asian-ish look going on .. possibly turkic or turkic influenced EEs and the speedsters are (of course) lean in build ...

p9UAD5p.png

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
this bugged me. the one thing about this show that isn't jiving is a lot of the "outside the bubble" dialogue, but again i chalk that up to me watching too many recap videos, b/c it's like they're spelling everything out and really going hard on expository dialogue. Pretty sure Woo said something like, "I don't know, it looked like Captain Marvel almost beat him," which literally sounds like two people arguing after watching Endgame. How the hell did he know? Does SWORD have CTV footage from that battle? It's not that hard to believe, but i just don't like the way a lot of the dialogue is presented with the SWORD people so far.
It is believable from everything shown that SWORD would've had satellites trained on all the big battles between The Avengers and Thanos and recorded all the stuff that happened.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Anybody else notice, when Agnes broke character, the babies stopped crying, and when she got back into character they started crying again. Why :dahell:

Marvel rolled out these episodes in small doses to not only force us to rewatch in between episodes, but to overanalyze and question everything:dead:

From what I gathered from the comic folk is that Agnes is actually a witch and shyt.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Monica just got back and didn’t even have clearance until a few days ago and was gone again in the bubble
Wasn't she already a higher up at SWORD before Thanos blinked folks out of existence? That would mean she was at SWORD while all the fighting happened in Infinity War.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Satellites and drones don’t work like that. They weren’t taking glamor shots of Bin Laden or terrorism when they tracked them. It’s just heat signature and movements or outlines
Bruh...this is a comic book universe. Tony Stark been selling tech to the government for decades. Is it too much to suspend disbelief that MCU satellites are more advanced than real world satellites?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That’s the tell that it wasn’t her at the wall.

She hasn’t broken the accent except when talking about Pietro.

She was upset with Vision and didn’t break
I don't think so, in Westview she maintains the illusion so she sticks with the "Sitcom Voice" but since she was in the real world checking fools she used her natural speaking voice.
And the Pietro thing shocked her (just like the pregnancy) so the facade dropped. Her control of the reality she created isn't as tight as she believes because it seems like her subconscious desires tend to manifest without her being aware of it happening.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watching again..

During the office scene with Vision and everyone read the email aloud at the same time, then laughed.

Was that Wanda reading it then laughing through them??
I think there are glitches (like what happened with Didi in episode 1 or 2) and that was just one of them.
Usually when something from the outside world gets in the glitches happen and once Vision hooked up the computer it allowed Darcy's message to get through which must've caused that glitch.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
regular dude, a Kappa, they are family friends, they live in ATL, I saw them last after my Aggies won the Celebration Bowl in ATL, they showed up to the afterparty

She was my celebrity crush for a minute. She’s fine af but there’s no denying that Slave Play was a major misstep for her career in the eyes of black folks. I need to hear her rationale on that one

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wow..... so just to enter into the “but how does everyone know the details of the war” discussion.

Y’all do know War Machine and Falcon was part of that war right?

Also normally where police or military when it’s all said and done one must fill out a report.

At minimum, War Machine (in a suit that is has cameras and already has the tech to record everything) probably was the one to have footage and report everything back to not only the military but government.

Then you got Captain America, Bucky, Captain Marvel.

Im sure more but at minimum they could’ve easily provided every detail from so many angles of that battle

Daps
yea that seemed like foreshadowing for CM 2. I also like that kat called her powers “Hex” like the comics.

Another thing, The FBI agent scene when he was calling her a terrorist and asking whats her codename. Did they ever call her the scarlet witch in the MCU? Looks like she about to earn that name after this series

I think he was trying to make a point that she wasn't a real avenger. He tried to say she was a terrorist and Monica was like :whoa:

He said she was radicalized by Hydra and Jimmy Woo was like :whoa: "she's an avenger"

So that's when he went, does she have a funny nickname or alias (like the rest of the Avengers)? :aicmon:

And Jimmy woo was like :patrice: "no but..."

Then he went ":aicmon: you can sit down then, Jimmy"