Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think he was trying to make a point that she wasn't a real avenger. He tried to say she was a terrorist and Monica was like :whoa:

He said she was radicalized by Hydra and Jimmy Woo was like :whoa: "she's an avenger"

So that's when he went, does she have a funny nickname or alias (like the rest of the Avengers)? :aicmon:

And Jimmy woo was like :patrice: "no but..."

Then he went ":aicmon: you can sit down then, Jimmy"

I think he's going to be a guy who isn't quite a villain, but the recurring idiot that will cause a lot of bad shyt to happen because he's a ego trippin, power hungry prick.

Bump requesting assistance to my questions

Avengers 2 (Ultron)
Civil War
Avengers 3 (Infinity War)
Avengers 4 (Endgame)

If you want Wanda and Vision's prior story.

You don't need to watch the X-Men movies at all but if you wanna see the movie everyone watched and liked this version of Quicksilver in it was Days of Future Past.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
the show is layered with the sitcom slapstick being one of them. but the odd timing, mistimed laughs and the well placed in-synchronicities and counter theme music and actions all serve to turn that slapstick into the macabre in an instant. this means that even in the lighter moments the viewer can never quite truly relax and that IMO is genius. you dance on the edge between action and suggestion; yielding effects which are both powerful and relatively cheap.

Agreed. I think the real world doesn't lose any of the edge though just because there's 2 characters that are somewhat comic relief. It's very akin to shows like Law and Order and Grey's Anatomy. No matter how dark the show gets, there's going to be a few wisecracking characters, because that's how real life is. Certain people are built to downplay or trivialize very serious and life threatening moments as a defense mechanism.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
That’s why they are theories. It’s what people want to happen or what they think will happen. I personally like it. It keeps everyone engaged and it’s kinda cool to see everyone’s wild ideas about what’s actually going on. Half the hype around Endgame was built on theories.

If that bothers you then a messageboard is not the right place for you breh...because we are gonna post theories and a lot of them will be pretty stupid

No one is a theory, the other is basically fanfiction. No need to confuse the two, and I have no issue with discussion but excuse those of us that don't want to read stuff that's not based on what's actually happening in the show.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Bump requesting assistance to my questions
I would say finish WandaVision then if you have questions work your way back.

Some of what’s happening will be explained here and not require you to go back and watch a two hour movie for a five minute reference

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I would say finish WandaVision then if you have questions work your way back.

Some of what’s happening will be explained here and not require you to go back and watch a two hour movie for a five minute reference
Just read wiki and tv tropes if you have questions

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Just mentioning Pietro resulting in him showing up is a sign that her subconscious is making things happen that she doesn't realize.
She was visibly shocked when she opened the door. Whether it was because it wasn't the Pietro she knew or not it was evidence that she isn't as in control of Westview as she or SWORD think she is.
In talking about in episode 3. She mentions she’s a twin and starts singing in her accent.

Someone else is in control. That person is making things for Wanda. The “editor” as it maybe only steps in when Wanda is questioned or cornered.

Mr. Hart starts questions Wanda- choking
Dottie being abrasive- cuts hand/edit broadcast
Beeekeeper- Rewind
Vision questions things- rewind, roll credits, Pietro showing up

I think Wanda’s subconscious is warning her. The drone, Monica, Dottie’s hand.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
break coli law brehs :hhh:

be a "i saw tomorrow's lottery numbers on line but no lank for you brehs" breh, brehs :hhh:

Is it though? It helps breakdown the episodes to someone who isn't versed in a lot of the deeper marvel characters :yeshrug: If I am breaking thread laws I won't write anything else like that again.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:Now we back with the sitcoms.

We really Family Ties in this piece:
AthleticSpiritedIndigobunting-small.gif