Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
There seems to be some levels of control.

Agnes seems fully in control. People make snide comments or the Doctor not being able to escape.

Other people seem fully under and briefly wake up Dottie, Mrs Hart, Geraldine.

Herb seemed to be the outlier. Either Agnes woke him up or he is aware.

Then there is whoever is controlling the broadcast
Isn't Wanda controlling the broadcast? I think Darcy said something about Wanda deciding what gets aired.

Satellites and drones don’t work like that. They weren’t taking glamor shots of Bin Laden or terrorism when they tracked them. It’s just heat signature and movements or outlines
You can't compare real life tech to Stark technology. They work however the writers want them to work.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
ALUjShX.jpg

:whew:

I love my black chocolate woman
:noah:I've been crushing on her since Survivor's Remorse:wow:.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not when they are based on what people personally want to happen instead of what has been shown to us. A lot of "theories" in here that people are holding on to have basically been disproven at this point.
That’s why they are theories. It’s what people want to happen or what they think will happen. I personally like it. It keeps everyone engaged and it’s kinda cool to see everyone’s wild ideas about what’s actually going on. Half the hype around Endgame was built on theories.

If that bothers you then a messageboard is not the right place for you breh...because we are gonna post theories and a lot of them will be pretty stupid

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Isn't Wanda controlling the broadcast? I think Darcy said something about Wanda deciding what gets aired.
That doesn’t quite wash cause what is Vision’s storyline? Are they not seeing Vision at the office? Then how did they know when to send the email? Did Wanda not see him wake up?

You can't compare real life tech to Stark technology. They work however the writers want them to work.

You can’t take photos or video from space and get angles not from above.

Are we really trying to argue up is down?

A giant ship was hovering over the battle that turned the facility into a crater. No footage exist from the ground.

Camera in Rhodey and Stark suits. 1000% yes but they weren’t everywhere on the battlefield and constantly moving.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That doesn’t quite wash cause what is Vision’s storyline? Are they not seeing Vision at the office? Then how did they know when to send the email? Did Wanda not see him wake up?

A giant ship was hovering over the battle that turned the facility into a crater. No footage exist from the ground.

Camera in Rhodey and Stark suits. 1000% yes but they weren’t everywhere on the battlefield and constantly moving.
I didn't know that's what you were talking about. But another plausible explanation is that the Avengers debriefed officials. And the govt agencies passed it down to whoever they felt needed to know.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

It was good old eye witness accounts. A lot of people were there to see it and word spread about what happened

There were official briefs and reports.

So it's not unrealistic for Monica to have read about what happened in 1 day as she is trying to understand why she disappeared for 5 years as those events had a direct effect on it.

When she came back in the hospital, they didnt even start fighting thanos yet. For all you know, she could've gone there the same day.