Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What was his backstory? seemed like he was just a kid living with his mother.

Living with moms because she wanted nothing to do with his dad, who of course is magneto and they don't keep that secret very long since it gets dealt with. and of course the age old mutant trope of using your powers for your own fukkery and self interests only to find out there's something greater you can use it for and something bigger than yourself

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I love that the first thing Monica did when Wanda came out was to make it make it absolutely clear that she didn't know that drone was weaponized.

Monica: "That wasn't me, fam. We good?":hubie:
i dont blame her:whoa::whoa:
wanda alone pick up thanos fat ass and was bout to rip him apart:whoa::whoa::whoa:
what u think she can do to us weak humans:whoa::whoa:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Living with moms because she wanted nothing to do with his dad, who of course is magneto and they don't keep that secret very long since it gets dealt with. and of course the age old mutant trope of using your powers for your own fukkery and self interests only to find out there's something greater you can use it for and something bigger than yourself
And you honestly think this is more interesting than, being the survivor of a tragic battle that destroyed your home, killed your parents and traumatized you and your sister. Leading them to volunteer to get experimented on so they would have the power to seek revenge against the people who were to blame?

I mean like fox's quicksilver better too, but you have to be lying. nothing real interesting at all about his backstory being him as a teenager playing video games.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh snap

But she really couldn't just get them a new dog.

You know young kids, they don’t want a new dog. They wanted that one.

Not to mention they just got it and was dealing with that moment:russ:

Not sure they can just walk to the closet pet store or snatch another one off the streets.

which brings up another point. Just like there are no kids in that town, who’s to say there are even anymore pets:russ:

I’m already looking at Sparking suspiciously. Like I get dogs (animals) can sense danger like if an intruder is outside your house.

But how does a dog sense a drone high up in the sky coming to them?:usure:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And you honestly think this is more interesting than, being the survivor of a tragic battle that destroyed your home, killed your parents and traumatized you and your sister. Leading them to volunteer to get experimented on so they would have the power to seek revenge against the people who were to blame?

I mean like fox's quicksilver better too, but you have to be lying. nothing real interesting at all about his backstory being him as a teenager playing video games.

I'm a sucker for estranged parents and kids stories:manny: that shyt always gets me more and I always find it more interesting. there's more emotion in it for me. and I also love stories about blessed people realizing there's a larger world than just theirs and they have a greater responsibility to help that world than just to help themselves.