Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Jards

All Star
Daps
different haircut. the bugle isn't a paper anymore and is an online presence similar to glenn beck's Blaze. and the fact JK said it's not the same guy and the bugle was rethought for this world

And Feige could've been lying his ass off but he said as much in this interview

Kevin Feige Breaks Down the Surprise Connection Between Sam Raimi’s ‘Spider-Man’ and ‘Far From Home’
is there evidence to say that it definitely isn’t the same character? How do we know it isn’t the same iteration of that pocket of the Multi-Verse but 14 years later, with an older JJJ and a Daily Bugle that reflects how news is now distributed in the current day?

As far as Feige, he’s a known liar lol. Just last month he said he’s not touching anything X-Men related for 5 years and this week we get QS from the Fox X-Men universe in WandaVision.

I’m not saying I’m right but its a big coincidence that FFH and WV have brought in alternative versions of characters from different movie studios, with Spidey 3 and WV heavily linked to Multiverse of Madness. Marvel do stuff for shyts and giggles but they’re also very calculated and protective of what they include in the MCU. I don’t think it’s a reach to say that that is JJJ from the Raimi- verse, especially with the casting rumours around Spidey 3

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
DOFP, he was overpowered.
Way overpowered. Hes not nowhere near as fast as flash so the time slow down was inaccurate. Peter Evan's got the personality correct but Aaron got the accent and look correct. If you could combine those 2 though, it'd be spot on. That's where I feel it's up to the director to fix in Marvel.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
is there evidence to say that it definitely isn’t the same character? How do we know it isn’t the same iteration of that pocket of the Multi-Verse but 14 years later, with an older JJJ and a Daily Bugle that reflects how news is now distributed in the current day?

As far as Feige, he’s a known liar lol. Just last month he said he’s not touching anything X-Men related for 5 years and this week we get QS from the Fox X-Men universe in WandaVision.

I’m not saying I’m right but its a big coincidence that FFH and WV have brought in alternative versions of characters from different movie studios, with Spidey 3 and WV heavily linked to Multiverse of Madness. Marvel do stuff for shyts and giggles but they’re also very calculated and protective of what they include in the MCU. I don’t think it’s a reach to say that that is JJJ from the Raimi- verse, especially with the casting rumours around Spidey 3

My evidence comes in the hair and the clothes and the daily bugle. those things are remarkably different and its not how multiverse shyt works. in a multiverse, its the same exact character right down to the clothes. and they keep identifiable things like hair, birthmarks, etc so you know its the same version. changing anything like that opens the door for it to be another version.

Look at the way this JJJ dresses and the way the other one dresses. shyt even the lack of cigar. and again, the bugle being an online news channel rather than an actual paper. so for me, its a different cat.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
True and maybe not her but the same principle for the higher power though :ohhh:

Sure.

Another reading could be that 'someone' is fukking with her on some

giphy.gif

Like "You want your brother back? Bet :troll:"

Regardless, I think the big moments are happening to keep Wanda and Vision in line/punish them for not sticking to the script

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sure.

Another reading could be that 'someone' is fukking with her on some

giphy.gif

Like "You want your brother back? Bet :troll:"

Regardless, I think the big moments are happening to keep Wanda and Vision in line/punish them for not sticking to the script

Everyone keeps point at Agnes as the manipulator..... which may still be true.

But the black guy.... I’m still kinda curious about him and now the mailman. Cuz those 2 seem like of everyone the most that actively know something. While the others seem like slaves to this .... “hex”

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Everyone keeps point at Agnes as the manipulator..... which may still be true.

But the black guy.... I’m still kinda curious about him and now the mailman. Cuz those 2 seem like of everyone the most that actively know something. While the others seem like slaves to this .... “hex”

Herb - The Black guy has a real life identity, as shown on the board last week. There are characters named Herb/Herbert in the comics though.

I think the 2 people who didn't have identities were Dottie and Agnes, and we still haven't met Ralph yet.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Hmmm..

I didnt think of that...but did Vision break free in that moment?

See my assumptions has always been Vision always been able to do his own thing, but like Wanda he just going along with it. They happy and until a few weird things. He never really had any reason to go against it

That scene made me think..

Can Vision hear the audience?

I never thought about that though

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Herb - The Black guy has a real life identity, as shown on the board last week. There are characters named Herb/Herbert in the comics though.

I think the 2 people who didn't have identities were Dottie and Agnes, and we still haven't met Ralph yet.

Oh that’s right!!!!! Good look reminding me. Then him glitching really has me suspicious

Jards

All Star
Daps
My evidence comes in the hair and the clothes and the daily bugle. those things are remarkably different and its not how multiverse shyt works. in a multiverse, its the same exact character right down to the clothes. and they keep identifiable things like hair, birthmarks, etc so you know its the same version. changing anything like that opens the door for it to be another version.

Look at the way this JJJ dresses and the way the other one dresses. shyt even the lack of cigar. and again, the bugle being an online news channel rather than an actual paper. so for me, its a different cat.
Daily Bugle wasn’t an online news channel, it was a online news website - Daily Bugle.net. They was just interviewing him. But if you think that because his clothes and haircut are different is strong enough evidence to say that’s not him then fair enough lol.

I’m just saying in my opinion it’s not out the realms of possibility that we’re seeing an modern day version of the Raimi-Verse. shyt, we saw Peter go from High School to proposing over 3 movies so I wouldn’t think it’s unbelievable that time hasn’t moved toward 14 years later, especially with how the ancient one was explaining how time flows and splits in End Game. Plus Marvel have always that the comics are just source material and they’ll adjust the story to what ever best suits the narrative. Even Infinity War wasn’t a like for like adaptation.

I’m not a comic book expert though and am just throwing some shyt out there but we won’t know I guess until the story plays out