Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Unpopular take: Always thought that them fox quicksilver scenes were overrated, as was the actual actor/character. MCU QS gets a bad rap.. However, I'm still interested/invested to see what the MCU does with him. They have a knack for playing to strengths.

I lowkey thought it was finna be da homie Strange at 1st.

Man, I wished they dropped 2 Eps at least. Got no other gripe than that. Time being taken up by "Previously On" and credits.

:feedme:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This has to be for Deadpool. There’s no other way to bring him in without acknowledging the FoXmen.

Even if they don’t use them.

Jards

All Star
Daps
This the start of the Multiverse shyt foreal foreal with Pietro huh? :ohhh:
I think it was already the Multiverse when we J Jonah Jameson in Far From Home. The same movie they bullshyted us about the Multiverse is the same movie they low-key started it lol. FFH is actually a pivotal movie of the MCU with the start of SWORD and the Multiverse

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Which still ignores my larger point that one actor had more to do and was better in the role based on that than the other who really had jack shyt to work with

The MCU QS had a better backstory :manny:

He’s the only MCU character that didn’t get a chance to evolve.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think it was already the Multiverse when we J Jonah Jameson in Far From Home. The same movie they bullshyted us about the Multiverse is the same movie they low-key started it lol. FFH is actually a pivotal movie of the MCU with the start of SWORD and the Multiverse
I
disagree. that's a different JJJ all together and the daily bugle is a different entity. for it to be a proper multiverse it would have to be the same iteration of that character

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The MCU QS had a better backstory :manny:

He’s the only MCU character that didn’t get a chance to evolve.

What's that gotta do with the movie tho? Even though I disagree with the better backstory I agree with the second part. but again, who's fault is that? That actually makes my point for me. He had nothing to do in the one movie he was in other than be a sacrificial lamb and a couple lines of dialogue.

I don't grade characters on potential; grade them for what they were. that version of quicksilver was boring and I didn't want to see anything done with him.

Meanwhile Evans' quicksilver got a backstory, something cool to do that was integral to the plot, and had a better arc all in one movie. And didn't feel like I was watching paint dry

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
great episode

love that Kevin Feige is embracing bringing back old marvel actors and re-purposing them :blessed:

Spiderman 3 bout to look like this meme

b84d6f367d5ba5e7808da350e6a0f111.png

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:ohhh:

if it’s Blue Marvel we’re definitely getting the Ultimates :wow:

Most definitely, it’s a shame we won’t have a T’Challa for it but they can easily pull an Ultimates team for right after Captain Marvel 2

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Unpopular take: Always thought that them fox quicksilver scenes were overrated, as was the actual actor/character.
Evan Peters completely lucked into this role. It was originally supposed to be a young Juggernaut they were recruiting but because of the beef with Marvel over the use of Wanda and Pietro in Age Of Ultron they decided to do their own version of Quicksilver and made sure to give him a unique set piece moment. Dude's acting did not matter whatsoever. :mjlol: