Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Holy shyt :wow: cannot state enough how impressed I am at this show going for it and presenting such an unique setting and premise.

Well, a lot of questions have been answered or partially answered (like Wanda not having full control of what's going on and someone else being the real "bad" in this fukked up scenario. Now it's time to see if they can bring this show home and close it out in good fashion in the coming episodes :banderas:

Whoever is really controlling Westview is really fukked up for pulling that shyt with Pietro :picard:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Everyone keeps point at Agnes as the manipulator..... which may still be true.

But the black guy.... I’m still kinda curious about him and now the mailman. Cuz those 2 seem like of everyone the most that actively know something. While the others seem like slaves to this .... “hex”

Agnes had a "moment" in this episode and went off-script, then asked Wanda if they needed to do the scene over.

She's not in control but it seems like she's aware that's she's bring controlled by Wanda but for some reason isnt upset by it

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Daily Bugle wasn’t an online news channel, it was a online news website - Daily Bugle.net. They was just interviewing him. But if you think that because his clothes and haircut are different is strong enough evidence to say that’s not him then fair enough lol.

I’m just saying in my opinion it’s not out the realms of possibility that we’re seeing an modern day version of the Raimi-Verse. shyt, we saw Peter go from High School to proposing over 3 movies so I wouldn’t think it’s unbelievable that time hasn’t moved toward 14 years later, especially with how the ancient one was explaining how time flows and splits in End Game. Plus Marvel have always that the comics are just source material and they’ll adjust the story to what ever best suits the narrative. Even Infinity War wasn’t a like for like adaptation.

I’m not a comic book expert though and am just throwing some shyt out there but we won’t know I guess until the story plays out

I'm a comic book geek so im just going how the shyt works normally. could they change rules? Of course. but thats how multiverse shyt works. there's actually pseudo physics involved. both objects have to remain in their current states.

and in that story I posted from Feige, I believe he mentions daily bugle was recontextualized, along with JJJ, as an Alex Jones-type. which means its an online news channel now in that vein.