Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Right the fox Qs scenes were dope as hell but I wasn’t feeling the actor as Qs vs the marvel version

I have faith in the god fegie tho so let me stop bytching lol

First I gotta say..... WOW! This was a great ep.

And not I didn’t see it coming. Unlike some of y’all who be watching these shows and desperately trynna anticipate or constant guess the next moment. I like to tend to just be present and be in the moment move with it as they guide us. I’m not trynna analyze a scene or “foreshadow” then predict it.

That ending had me shocked, then kinda like “awww man”, and then back to shock again but on a higher level filled with excitement.

I too like some in here wasn’t really a fan of the Fox version of Q. And I thought the scenes that some of y’all keep hyping were decent but not as great as being told. Also a dope scene don’t make or break a character for me. But that’s a rabbit hole for another day.

I do disagree Fox Q was overpowered? How, he was a superfast being against mortals in some basic shyt. Flash does a lot of that same shyt the minimum on a daily basis (moving bullets or moving people out of harms ways) and that’s never considered overpowering. That’s just standard speedster shyt.

Also, we need to clear up one thing. Cuz we in here keep saying “but Wanda created mutants” but she didn’t summon her brother to the door. It’s fair to say that someone more powerful than her has merged the worlds/universes together and I wouldn’t be shocked if it happened when she return back into the bubble as I found it interesting how the camera panned to the force field kinda pulsing and responding much differently to it even has when something entered/exited it

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
When wanda walks out the hex:merchant::merchant::merchant:
She walked out that bytch and told them “I aint playing with you motherfukkas :birdman:

Her accent came back too so that’s how u KNEW she wasn’t playing :birdman:

i love how they are doing this series by peeling back layer by layer of what’s going on.

The fact they broke the 4th wall and acknowledged the Quickshiver recasting was :pachaha:

Can’t wait till next week :obama:

Jards

All Star
Daps
I
disagree. that's a different JJJ all together and the daily bugle is a different entity. for it to be a proper multiverse it would have to be the same iteration of that character
How do you know that’s not the same JJJ or Daily Bugle?

Jards

All Star
Daps
Most definitely, it’s a shame we won’t have a T’Challa for it but they can easily pull an Ultimates team for right after Captain Marvel 2
We might get a alternate version of T’Challa from the Multiverse. After this episode of WV and what they have planned for Spider-Man 3 I’m leaving nothing off the table lol

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Wanda acting like a whole villain:wow::wow:
When she point the guns on that breh:picard::picard:

I love that the first thing Monica did when Wanda came out was to make it make it absolutely clear that she didn't know that drone was weaponized.

Monica: "That wasn't me, fam. We good?":hubie:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What's that gotta do with the movie tho? Even though I disagree with the better backstory I agree with the second part. but again, who's fault is that? That actually makes my point for me. He had nothing to do in the one movie he was in other than be a sacrificial lamb and a couple lines of dialogue.

I don't grade characters on potential; grade them for what they were. that version of quicksilver was boring and I didn't want to see anything done with him.

Meanwhile Evans' quicksilver got a backstory, something cool to do that was integral to the plot, and had a better arc all in one movie. And didn't feel like I was watching paint dry
What was his backstory? seemed like he was just a kid living with his mother.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She was a whole goon :picard:
goon wanda >>>>>>>
She walked out that bytch and told them “I aint playing with you motherfukkas :birdman:

Her accent came back too so that’s how u KNEW she wasn’t playing :birdman:

i love how they are doing this series by peeling back layer by layer of what’s going on.

The fact they broke the 4th wall and acknowledged the Quickshiver recasting was :pachaha:

Can’t wait till next week :obama:
she walked out that bytch like a boss:picard::picard::picard:
"last warning":picard:
:whoa:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County