Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I’m not gonna speak for everyone but I did at one point. Haven’t watched it in a decade tho
it was "one of the best" when there were like 10 to choose from. Also, for a movie that started a "universe," no one EVER talks about the first XMen movie. people will still mention Reeve Superman, the first Tobey Spiderman, Keaton Batman, Batman Begins, Ironman, etc. When was the last time you heard someone say anything nice about Xmen?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
now that I'm thinking more about it, it's actually impressive how shytty the Fox XMen universe was. shyt lasted 20 years, and I think I can pick out all the best parts on one hand. I think that's why X2 lives on, the Nightcrawler scene was one of the only really cool and memorable setpieces in the entire universe of films.

Nightcrawler at the White House
Quiksilver in First Class and Apocalypse
Wolverine Origins War Montage
The warping between eras in DoFP
... one of the big Magneto setpieces?
Was Jean going Dark Pheonix good?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it was "one of the best" when there were like 10 to choose from. Also, for a movie that started a "universe," no one EVER talks about the first XMen movie. people will still mention Reeve Superman, the first Tobey Spiderman, Keaton Batman, Batman Begins, Ironman, etc. When was the last time you heard someone say anything nice about Xmen?

I was just talking about X2

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Ah the ole internet chestnut of “nobody I know talks about it therefore nobody talks about it”

there’s enough good in that series worth mentioning and giving props too

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I thought the Marvel version was more canon as far as looks and skill wise. The FOX version was way too overpowered stopping time and shyt.
I'm going less about looks and skill and more about memorable and just giving the character some shyt to do. Aaron Taylor Johnson is a good actor, most of the time, but they really saddled him with jack shyt to do in that movie outside of die. Evans' version made a dent and bought some personality to the role. I don't blame Aaron for that though. You do what the director tells you to do and what you're given.

He didnt stop time they just used the slowing down of time effect to illustrate his speed. they do the same thing on Flash all the time.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I thought the Marvel version was more canon as far as looks and skill wise. The FOX version was way too overpowered stopping time and shyt.
Right the fox Qs scenes were dope as hell but I wasn’t feeling the actor as Qs vs the marvel version

I have faith in the god fegie tho so let me stop bytching lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm going less about looks and skill and more about memorable and just giving the character some shyt to do. Aaron Taylor Johnson is a good actor, most of the time, but they really saddled him with jack shyt to do in that movie outside of die. Evans' version made a dent and bought some personality to the role. I don't blame Aaron for that though. You do what the director tells you to do and what you're given.

He didnt stop time they just used the slowing down of time effect to illustrate his speed. they do the same thing on Flash all the time.

DOFP, he was overpowered.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Ah the ole internet chestnut of “nobody I know talks about it therefore nobody talks about it”

there’s enough good in that series worth mentioning and giving props too
i mean, i'm embroiled in this shyt (sad) and MCU has basically become my 5th sport (sadder) i follow all this shyt, watch videos, read articles, come here to talk about it, etc.(jesus christ, i'm fukkin sad) the X universe isn't something i ever really see anyone efawn over. any time someone ranks something other than Logan high, they get shyt for it, people did backflips when they heard Disney bought Fox, etc. they're bad, and they're only going to continue to be shyt on as we move forward. Also, they had a raging pedo sex fiend at he helm for most of them, so fukk em.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i mean, i'm embroiled in this shyt (sad) and MCU has basically become my 5th sport (sadder) i follow all this shyt, watch videos, read articles, come here to talk about it, etc.(jesus christ, i'm fukkin sad) the X universe isn't something i ever really see anyone efawn over. any time someone ranks something other than Logan high, they get shyt for it, people did backflips when they heard Disney bought Fox, etc. they're bad, and they're only going to continue to be shyt on as we move forward. Also, they had a raging pedo sex fiend at he helm for most of them, so fukk em.

Well :russ: I think your comments did more than I could ever do even in a rebuttal. carry on