Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Unlikely I'd say. She's a villain that largely has nothing to do with Wanda and Vision other than that one off comic.

The most likely ideas for who she is in my opinion is that she's either Abigail Harkness, who I believe is a relative of Agatha, or Clea, who becomes Sorceress Supreme and Dr. Strange's love interest at one point in the comics.
Most of the Internet chatter has posited that Agnes is actually Agatha Harkness.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
They saying Dottie might be the Enchantress over on Reddit

eb4a93b54c91c51505a2320777a574e8.jpg

306ee9b41f0e09ef4c9df9bcfdc98fff.jpg

c5c0814a1a7d3911e8a42ff5ab8d2a1f.jpg

Nah, the hero AND the villain is Wanda.

Daps
So yall know how much I loved this show...

But just for the heck of it, I watched Infinity War and Endgame this weekend and I gotta say...

Watching those made me disappointed in this show.

A large focus of IW was on Wanda and then they even came back to her at the end of Endgame and she was not traumatized like we been saying.

She had a whole conversation with Hawkeye at the end of Endgame and she was fine.

Obviously this new show wasn't a concept during the filming of that movie.

Which makes me want there to be another villain thats manipulating Wanda even more because anything less would be sloppy writing. Watching those 2 movies and then going straight into a Wanda mental breakdown where she becomes a villain would be sloppy writing because there was absolutely no indication of that during those movies.

Imma need a better explanation than that brehs. :martin:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

But just for the heck of it, I watched Infinity War and Endgame this weekend and I gotta say...

A large focus of IW was on Wanda and then they even came back to her at the end of Endgame and she was not traumatized like we been saying.

She had a whole conversation with Hawkeye at the end of Endgame and she was fine.

Which makes me want there to be another villain thats manipulating Wanda even more because anything less would be sloppy writing. Watching those 2 movies and then going straight into a Wanda mental breakdown where she becomes a villain would be sloppy writing because there was absolutely no indication of that during those movies.

Those movies were then...the theme of the show is clearly the events of House of M but not on a worldwide scale. That's why House of M was trending after this episode..not the movie stuff.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I see where you're coming from but to play devil's advocate, grief is complicated.

She could've felt like she was fine and that life would go on, but after the events of the film everyone goes their separate ways, and she's all alone and the reality of that hits her like a ton of bricks. That's something we see in real life situations. It's why some people say that when you lose a loved one the real grieving doesn't start until after the funeral is over and everyone else has gone back to their normal life.

Daps
I see where you're coming from but to play devil's advocate, grief is complicated.

She could've felt like she was fine and that life would go on, but after the events of the film everyone goes their separate ways, and she's all alone and the reality of that hits her like a ton of bricks. That's something we see in real life situations. It's why some people say that when you lose a loved one the real grieving doesn't start until after the funeral is over and everyone else has gone back to their normal life.

Well when they show the flashback cause you know a flashback is coming, imma need to see that.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Next episode gotta be 80's right? In one if the trailers there was a big hair woman.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Grief comes in stages.
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance.

She was clearly very angry at thanos in endgame.
Right now she might be in the bargaining stage, made a deal with the devil to create a house of M.
Eventually she'll have to accept Vision is gone

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I'm certain that 99% of the people who watches this show and even cared to watch it is because they are fans of the MCU. And if they are fans of the MCU, then they surely heard of Monica Rambeau because she was in Captain Marvel as a child. Let's remind people that Captain Marvel was INDEED a BILLION DOLLAR box office hit! Plus, when they were announcing casting they SAID OUTRIGHT who Teyonna Parris was portraying. So, again it wasn't a SECRET. Don't act like fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe is some underground cult following. They KNOW the characters that were in the movie. They remember Darcy Lewis and that was a side character from nearly EIGHT YEARS ago. They knew who Monica was... it wasn't a secret. Nor did or anyone mention who Monica was going to be.... so why you complaining on something that the MCU have already shown before in a previous FILM and them announcing it during casting which was my general issue that they shouldn't have done?

I'm telling you for a FACT, that the two college grad, professional, very smart women who I saw captain marvel with opening weekend in IMAX, still today, after seeing all four episodes, have absolutely NO IDEA that woman was supposed to be the little girl from Captain Marvel.

No Clue, at all. You connected dots, from that 1 sentence of exposition during the walk and talk scene at sword. they did not spell it out directly at all Unless you remember Monica/Maria's name from the 2-3 times it was actually spoken in CM it was meaningless.

You are so personally invested you have no Idea how casual fans are watching this. Hell I had to point out Woo and Kat dennings were playing characters from earlier movies.