Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Matter of fact, to the people saying they want this to be a mystery, abstract, piece-together-the-clues type super hero show....we already had that. It was called "Legion", and none of you watched it. The thread did Smilez & Southstar numbers.

Fred.
I loved Legion

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So if Darcy is watching WandaVision did she not see those Hydra commercials?

The watch one started when she was sitting there but I think she got distracted.

SWORD just established that the "actors" on the show are real people, I'm sure it'll be mentioned at some point bu I doubt they're getting into dissecting the commercials yet.

Fred.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The watch one started when she was sitting there but I think she got distracted.

SWORD just established that the "actors" on the show are real people, I'm sure it'll be mentioned at some point bu I doubt they're getting into dissecting the commercials yet.

Fred.

Seems like she caught the commercial and was gonna try to point it up to SWORD but then decided not to, why I don't know.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yea. I'll admit it. This episode made the cringe of episodes 1 and 90% of 2 worthy of going through..

I wonder why the beekeeper :ohhh:
Wanda is interpreting foreign people/objects appropriately to the era. That's the only way someone would have a suit like that on in the 50s/60s. Also why the drone turned into a vintage toy helicopter.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why this thread kinda bugs me. I just want to inform you that 99% of the people watching this show have absolutely NO idea who monica rambeau is or her signifigance.
Hell half the people I know watching it didn't get the fact that Wanda was creating the reality until it was fed to them at the end of episode 3.

Because this forum is filled with mcu and comic geeks, I see too many posts complaining about stuff like that. A good majority of people watching these shows have only ever seen MCU movies. The overwhelming majority, and a good chunk of them probably half paid attention. Hell the show started loosing people because they weren't even patient enough to get through two episodes where they show how thoroughly her reality was established.

another note, the way the aspect ratio and color gamut slowly changes at the end of episode 3 after she got kicked out of town is one of my favorite thing visually I've seen on a tv show. The way that they played the sitcom tropes and visuals was awesome to me.

I'm certain that 99% of the people who watches this show and even cared to watch it is because they are fans of the MCU. And if they are fans of the MCU, then they surely heard of Monica Rambeau because she was in Captain Marvel as a child. Let's remind people that Captain Marvel was INDEED a BILLION DOLLAR box office hit! Plus, when they were announcing casting they SAID OUTRIGHT who Teyonna Parris was portraying. So, again it wasn't a SECRET. Don't act like fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe is some underground cult following. They KNOW the characters that were in the movie. They remember Darcy Lewis and that was a side character from nearly EIGHT YEARS ago. They knew who Monica was... it wasn't a secret. Nor did or anyone mention who Monica was going to be.... so why you complaining on something that the MCU have already shown before in a previous FILM and them announcing it during casting which was my general issue that they shouldn't have done?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just saw this today and it had me in tears.:mjlol::russ:
EtLr0RdW8AArmZh

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They saying Dottie might be the Enchantress over on Reddit

eb4a93b54c91c51505a2320777a574e8.jpg

306ee9b41f0e09ef4c9df9bcfdc98fff.jpg

c5c0814a1a7d3911e8a42ff5ab8d2a1f.jpg
I doubt that. People are intent on every person in that town being some major character from the comics and most of them are probably just citizens of that town who have rapped their as part of Wanda's delusion.