Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'll be shocked if that's true. I wish they would legitimately go there, but it feels like Marvel isn't going to go there. I mean even in Winter Soldier, Bucky was used.... and I feel this is what it is with Wanda. She's being used. But we shall see. I HOPE I am wrong.
So far, I would say it would thematically hurt the narrative of grief to have her be manipulated fully.

Like it’s saying it’s someone else’s fault you’re so destructive.

Now if stuff got out of hand and she went with it.

Vision seems to be acting as her subconscious acknowledging something is wrong and it will be Wanda vs WandaVision and Vision trying to keep SWORD from hurting her and vice versa.

The multiverse opening as a consequence of her actions

Last edited:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just when I think I’m done with superhero stuff. Marvel always reminds me that it’s not superhero fatigue, its just too many subpar superhero content out. Damn this show is good.

What subpar superhero content? There's been nothing but piff the last couple of years.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Matter of fact, to the people saying they want this to be a mystery, abstract, piece-together-the-clues type super hero show....we already had that. It was called "Legion", and none of you watched it. The thread did Smilez & Southstar numbers.

Fred.

I think a lot of that was marketing. I heard of Legion but I didn't even realize it was about the X-Men character. I thought it was just a regular FX drama. :russ:

I also feel like you're reaching too hard for this to be some simple surface level shyt, because it isn't. There's layers to damn near every image and small dialogue in the show thus far. I doubt we won't get a twist, and if the villain really is wanda, I think it'll be wanda being manipulated by someone or something else.

Legion isn't a great example. It was a hit FX series for season one... and the COLI is so MCU fanboyish... and that was still at the time a FOX Marvel series... they refused to give it a chance. Same with The Gifted.

What's the gifted? Is that also X-Men? FX marketing these shows terribly:dead:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Thank you.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

My guys I've known like 30 years are all old school comic fans and/or movie heads. So cool, they follow this shyt just fine.

But I interact with a wide range of people. 99.99% of them would stop watching the show if it was any more confusing.

Fred.

On one hand you got people in here saying Ep 4 was too much, on the other a homie of mine is saying he can’t believe they waited til this long to explain things.

:mjlol:

I think we got a good compromise.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This episode was for those who were too stupid to realize what's going on. :unimpressed:
Glad it's finally moving more, but this was very spoon-fed expository episode.
1964119712D69041635FA0856C4E304C95E81D14
I'm ashamed to admit this was my first thought when I heard it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think a lot of that was marketing. I heard of Legion but I didn't even realize it was about the X-Men character. I thought it was just a regular FX drama. :russ:

I also feel like you're reaching too hard for this to be some simple surface level shyt, because it isn't. There's layers to damn near every image and small dialogue in the show thus far. I doubt we won't get a twist, and if the villain really is wanda, I think it'll be wanda being manipulated by someone or something else.

The gifted is the show with Magneto's youngest daughter Polaris.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Matter of fact, to the people saying they want this to be a mystery, abstract, piece-together-the-clues type super hero show....we already had that. It was called "Legion", and none of you watched it. The thread did Smilez & Southstar numbers.

Fred.
Never checked the thread on here but I'd add Doom Patrol as well.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I'm telling you this shyt is about as deep as it seems man. Which is super deep for the average MCU fan. For the rest of us it's entertaining, but obvious.

You cats keep waiting for the other shoe to drop when the fact of the matter is you probably just figured everything out already. :manny:

Fred.