Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought ep 4 was dope.

To the people saying this ep wasn't needed and/or it "spoon fed" the audience....no offense but you cats need to realize this MCU shyt would've never took off if Marvel tried to cater to you.

"Endgame" did $2.7 billion because Marvel successfully tapped into people that don't read comics, don't scour social media for theories, don't know anything about "House Of M", don't know Wanda can warp reality, etc. The shyt that is obvious to you is not obvious to most people. We're in a "Wandavision" thread in a sub-forum frequented by comic heads and film buffs. Go talk to a random ass person about this show and watch them
kCRIOaW.png
over what you all consider "obvious".

Fred.

I disagree with that. People by episode 3 were INVESTED and there should be a trust factor by Marvel that their fans are smart enough to figure it out on their own. At least they should of done it like HBO's Watchmen where they continue to add bits and pieces onto the serious until we see the full puzzle. Rehashing the last three episodes feels like a disservice for people to get involved into the mystery of it all. Now there's nothing much more outside of who maybe manipulating Wanda.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I wonder if Strange is gonna have to save the world from Wanda? She could become tired of the outside world's attempts to infiltrate her false reality and become a villain. Strange is the only one who could really fukk with Wanda

I think moreso it'll be "Strange is the only one who can fix the shyt Wanda fukked up"

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I disagree with that. People by episode 3 were INVESTED and there should be a trust factor by Marvel that their fans are smart enough to figure it out on their own. At least they should of done it like HBO's Watchmen where they continue to add bits and pieces onto the serious until we see the full puzzle. Rehashing the last three episodes feels like a disservice for people to get involved into the mystery of it all. Now there's nothing much more outside of who maybe manipulating Wanda.
Still think Woo’s Witness protection dude is important

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Oh and on a similar note....Wanda is crazy as fukk. She's the villain. They're telegraphing the fukk out (again, to us) but it will blow most people's minds. So when it's not Mephisto or whoever don't come in the thread like
iomMkoD.png
"but we figured that out in ep 1!"....because, again most people didn't.

Not saying it's impossible she's being manipulated but don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Fred.
I have a feeling Wanda is the one and only villain

• Dap
Reactions: hex