Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
he has to be...he is someone who has a future in the MCU

my guess is.....its

Simon Williams aka Wonder Man

I doubt it.

Plus if Vision doesn't get revived in this series (idk, since I haven't let myself get spoiled), I don't think there's even a reason to have Wonder Man in the MCU. His story, villains, etc are all intertwined with Vision.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling Wanda is the one and only villain

I'll be shocked if that's true. I wish they would legitimately go there, but it feels like Marvel isn't going to go there. I mean even in Winter Soldier, Bucky was used.... and I feel this is what it is with Wanda. She's being used. But we shall see. I HOPE I am wrong.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I have a feeling Wanda is the one and only villain
That's where I'm leaning, that she fell down this hole after losing so many people she cared for in such a short span (QS, Vision, BW). Even Cap isn't around to mentor her anymore.

I figured this is a form of grieving for her post-EndGame and it got out of control, reminds me of that line in Logan "A degenerative brain disease in the world's most dangerous brain. What a collab."

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I rewatched Age Of Ultron on Thanksgiving and that movie has aged pretty well

And I used to think it was terrible

The biggest crime with that movie is it's tone not matching the tone of the trailer which was :whew::ohlawd:

I saw it recently as well and that movie was filled with great moments. The problem was joss whedons directing, a few action sequences were sloppy and they could've done a better job with ultron. But in that movie we got to see

-Wanda, Quicksilver, and Vision introduction in the MCU
- Tony seeing a vision of dead avengers and thanos army, cap getting a vision of a dance with peggy, thor getting one of the infinity stones, we also saw some of black widows past
-Captain America slightly moving thors hammer
-First Talk of Wakanda and we got introduced to Klaw from BP
-We saw the beginning of Cap and Tony beef and the destruction of sokovia that both lead to Civil War
- First time seeing the Avengers Facility plus the new avengers scene

I might be missing some others but I dont think the movie is as bad as people claim. Its 100% better than any DC film besides the Dark knight trilogy, and its defitnitly the weakest avenger movie but it had its moments :yeshrug: