Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
January 25th is when a lot of subscribers dropped because they subscribed to disney to watch soul and then watched wandavison because they still have the sub
a lot of them probably :yeshrug: last week and didn't come back
:mjlol:Disney didn’t lose subs like that after “Soul” or after Wandavision episode 3. Disney isn’t HBO MAX

Daps
Iron Man is dead.
Cap is like 100 years old.
Thor is in outer space with the GOTG.
Captain Marvel is in outer space doing whatever she does.
Spider-man is laying low after getting exposed.
Black Panther is in Wakanda ruling his country.
Ant-Man and The Wasp are on the west coast.
War Machine probably retired.
Hulk is probably retired also.
Falcon and Bucky in Russia fighting terrorist.
Black Widow is dead.
Hawkeye ain’t about to do shyt to Wanda. He retired with his family, again.
Nick Fury is a Skrull. The real Nick Fury’s whereabouts are unknown.

Doctor Strange and Wong will probably pop up in the series later.

Doctor Strange is probably the only one that can deal with her anyway. She would demolish everybody else at her strongest.

So if everybody gone, who the hell protecting Earth?? :dahell:

Dr Strange ain't even an Avenger, I hope breh is getting paid OT

everybody just dipped out on some :mjgrin:"hold it down for us, Strange."

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
So if everybody gone, who the hell protecting Earth?? :dahell:

Dr Strange ain't even an Avenger, I hope breh is getting paid OT

everybody just dipped out on some :mjgrin:"hold it down for us, Strange."

Earth is still being protected by the remaining Avengers. Mainly from extraterrestrial threats.

If you remember in Thor: Ragnorak. As soon as Loki appears on earth Doctor Strange was on his ass. Strange, S.W.O.R.D and Captain Marvel are always watching whats going on.

S.W.O.R.D is handling the Wandavision fiasco so I'm guessing the remaining Avengers are on stand by if it really gets critical(Falcon, Hulk etc...) They probably don't even know what's going on yet because its contained to that small ass town away from everything.

Technically Wanda is in her own reality so The Avengers won't know shyt because its happening in a different reality than theirs. :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think y’all forgetting the only one that was really cool with Wanda in the Avengers.... other than Vision.... was Cap.

He was the kindest to her and had the most patience. He was almost like a protector for her while Tony wanted to “lock her in a room”

Don’t really think she had that much of a bond with the others on “Team Cap” so I’m not sure what y’all expecting others (who are around) to do for her:russ:

Daps
I think y’all forgetting the only one that was really cool with Wanda in the Avengers.... other than Vision.... was Cap.

He was the kindest to her and had the most patience. He was almost like a protector for her while Tony wanted to “lock her in a room”

Don’t really think she had that much of a bond with the others on “Team Cap” so I’m not sure what y’all expecting others (who are around) to do for her:russ:

She was closer to Clint than she was to Cap. But he's changed a lot in 5 years so maybe he was just happy to get his family back so he can stop killing random Japs :mjcry:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I just watched one of the reviews/breakdowns of episode 4. Don’t think this is happening, but it’s an interesting speculation. They said that Wanda is most likely dealing with a lot of grief. That what if the commercial from the first episode of the Stark toaster doesn’t just represent his weapons that ravaged her country, but his tech in general, and she was using B.A.R.F. to help her heal?

Or what if he actors in the commercials are her parents?

:mjcry:

They have to be somebody significant.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think it might just all be Wanda like they said :yeshrug:

Considering all the trauma she went thru (parents dying, brother dying, Vision dying twice, etc.), Vision not coming back with everyone else might have just been the straw that broke the camel's back.

Sure it could be Mephisto or something but it might be more interesting if it's just mental illness. In the comics she's more than a little prone to that...

I would love it if she actually snapped. But it seems to me that while she controls the world/town, someone else there is tugging on the threads to see how she reacts. Agnes was the one talking to Vision to have him questioning things.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
She was closer to Clint than she was to Cap. But he's changed a lot in 5 years so maybe he was just happy to get his family back so he can stop killing random Japs :mjcry:

I don’t know bout that..... Yea Clint was the one that rescued her under Tony’s house arrest.... but that was under Steve’s orders as due to the situation.... he couldn’t really just show up like that.

Daps
I don’t know bout that..... Yea Clint was the one that rescued her under Tony’s house arrest.... but that was under Steve’s orders as due to the situation.... he couldn’t really just show up like that.

He was also the one that kinda looked out for her in Age of Ultron. The one that her brother sacrificed his life to save.

I thought there was a connection there. I could be wrong tho :yeshrug: