Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know bout that..... Yea Clint was the one that rescued her under Tony’s house arrest.... but that was under Steve’s orders as due to the situation.... he couldn’t really just show up like that.
Clint gave Wanda a whole 3 minute motivational speech in Age Of Ultron:mjlol:

You mentioned Civil War

Then there's the scene in Endgame where they talk about missing Widow/Vision. Only 3 scenes but there's a clear established rapport and semblance of a father figure in Clint

Cap had one interaction with that bytch in Civil War:mjlol:

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
:francis:
:unimpressed:

I really hope this theory is wrong. I reiterate.... do NOT let Wanda be the genesis for mutants.

Thats worse than Tony being part of spidermans origin story. I'll never forgive you Feige :unimpressed:

Lmaoo how many times do we have to see Peter get bitten? They couldn’t even do it the right way because they didn’t have rights to his most iconic villains

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I disagree with that. People by episode 3 were INVESTED and there should be a trust factor by Marvel that their fans are smart enough to figure it out on their own. At least they should of done it like HBO's Watchmen where they continue to add bits and pieces onto the serious until we see the full puzzle. Rehashing the last three episodes feels like a disservice for people to get involved into the mystery of it all. Now there's nothing much more outside of who maybe manipulating Wanda.

What you are calling a disservice is the exact thing that has people going "ok now I like this and want to see what's going on". :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Who said this the way "yall" want it? We just yappin about imaginary characters bro chill

An breh:lolbron:

there is NO CHILL.:shaq:

You feel it:mjlit:

That “war” is coming back:pachaha:

Niccas clearly got the appetite and are getting in shape for what’s to come.:skip:

I’d advise you to prepare yourself too:mjgrin:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

There's delaying gratification and there's creating content that is appealing. If this wasn't Marvel branded, the series would have been panned.

nikkas is impatient, hungry for some Avengers action cause it's been almost two years since Endgame :russ: . They want the food without the seasoning. Let the cooks cook!

I appreciate the pacing. It's showing you how some people deal with grief. .