Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought ep 4 was dope.

To the people saying this ep wasn't needed and/or it "spoon fed" the audience....no offense but you cats need to realize this MCU shyt would've never took off if Marvel tried to cater to you.

"Endgame" did $2.7 billion because Marvel successfully tapped into people that don't read comics, don't scour social media for theories, don't know anything about "House Of M", don't know Wanda can warp reality, etc. The shyt that is obvious to you is not obvious to most people. We're in a "Wandavision" thread in a sub-forum frequented by comic heads and film buffs. Go talk to a random ass person about this show and watch them
kCRIOaW.png
over what you all consider "obvious".

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and on a similar note....Wanda is crazy as fukk. She's the villain. They're telegraphing the fukk out (again, to us) but it will blow most people's minds. So when it's not Mephisto or whoever don't come in the thread like
iomMkoD.png
"but we figured that out in ep 1!"....because, again most people didn't.

Not saying it's impossible she's being manipulated but don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He was also the one that kinda looked out for her in Age of Ultron. The one that her brother sacrificed his life to save.

I thought there was a connection there. I could be wrong tho :yeshrug:

No.... you may be right..... near the end Quicksilver and Clint did kinda bond:ohhh:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I thought ep 4 was dope.

To the people saying this ep wasn't needed and/or it "spoon fed" the audience....no offense but you cats need to realize this MCU shyt would've never took off if Marvel tried to cater to you.

"Endgame" did $2.7 billion because Marvel successfully tapped into people that don't read comics, don't scour social media for theories, don't know anything about "House Of M", don't know Wanda can warp reality, etc. The shyt that is obvious to you is not obvious to most people. We're in a "Wandavision" thread in a sub-forum frequented by comic heads and film buffs. Go talk to a random ass person about this show and watch them
kCRIOaW.png
over what you all consider "obvious".

Fred.
My pops and homeboys be calling me every Friday night to ask wtf is going on :dead:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I think y’all forgetting the only one that was really cool with Wanda in the Avengers.... other than Vision.... was Cap.

He was the kindest to her and had the most patience. He was almost like a protector for her while Tony wanted to “lock her in a room”

Don’t really think she had that much of a bond with the others on “Team Cap” so I’m not sure what y’all expecting others (who are around) to do for her:russ:
Yeah, only cap and Clint. One a geriatric, one a family man now

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was also the one that kinda looked out for her in Age of Ultron. The one that her brother sacrificed his life to save.

I thought there was a connection there. I could be wrong tho :yeshrug:

You’re right. He empowered Wanda to come out and fight during AOU. Told her if she stepped out the door to fight she’s an avenger

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I just watched one of the reviews/breakdowns of episode 4. Don’t think this is happening, but it’s an interesting speculation. They said that Wanda is most likely dealing with a lot of grief. That what if the commercial from the first episode of the Stark toaster doesn’t just represent his weapons that ravaged her country, but his tech in general, and she was using B.A.R.F. to help her heal?
I think that's definitely what's happening.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I wonder if Strange is gonna have to save the world from Wanda? She could become tired of the outside world's attempts to infiltrate her false reality and become a villain. Strange is the only one who could really fukk with Wanda

Man... seriously... y’all gonna stop sleeping on Shang Chi:russ: