Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
only casual muthafukkas dont be remembering shyt from these movies.

True Believers/MARVEL Headz be on this shyt like DRAGNET.

EXCELSIOR bytch!

7HrforE.png

It’s the casuals that seem to not be comprehending shyt and complaining:mjgrin:

So much for that Marvel spoon fed drizzle or whatever the dusted clowns used to say:mjgrin:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched one of the reviews/breakdowns of episode 4. Don’t think this is happening, but it’s an interesting speculation. They said that Wanda is most likely dealing with a lot of grief. That what if the commercial from the first episode of the Stark toaster doesn’t just represent his weapons that ravaged her country, but his tech in general, and she was using B.A.R.F. to help her heal?
All of the commercials refer to Wanda's past trauma with Stark and Hydra

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Brehs been name dropping ultron dark world captain marvel and ant man 2 in here :scust:
The worst marvel movies imo. If you're fanboy of Marvel comics. Cool. But some of us are fans of Marvel Studios. And those movies were not memorable.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It’s the casuals that seem to not be comprehending shyt and complaining:mjgrin:

So much for that Marvel spoon fed drizzle or whatever the dusted clowns used to say:mjgrin:
Oh shyt!
That was Monica in Captain Marvel!?!?!

WI3aOkx.png

10marvel-list-monica-jumbo.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you probably forgot that entire movie. be honest, no one remembers that movie and it's like 2 years old. this show is actually doing it and Age of Ultron a service, b/c for the first time in years i actually kinda want to rewatch them. Endgame did that for Dark World. That's how good they are, they make the old shytty movies more palatable.
I rewatched Age Of Ultron on Thanksgiving and that movie has aged pretty well

And I used to think it was terrible

The biggest crime with that movie is it's tone not matching the tone of the trailer which was :whew::ohlawd:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Captain Marvel is gonna be considered a world building movie when its all said and done

It'll be remembered more for the things it set up

Doesn't negate that the movie is trash.

The same way Age of Ultron was a world building movie but still was trash. As well as Iron Man 2 was a set up building movie but was trash.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So one big glaring hole in this.

They got a situation involving 2 avengers and nobody calls up the avengers?

This is only 3 weeks after EndGame

Where everybody at? Offworld? :what:

Yes.... and no. Remember, the Avengers disbanded. The epilogue of End Game we had Thor dipping off with the Guardians, Falcon and Winter Soldier meeting old man Capt (and I suspect their Disney plus series is going down coinciding with this), Starks dead. Black Widow dead. Hawkeye's retired and back with his family. We saw what happened to Peter Parker during this time with Away From Home. The only ones remaining are Ant-Man, Hulk, and Dr. Strange which we know Dr. Strange would eventually get involved.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yes.... and no. Remember, the Avengers disbanded. The epilogue of End Game we had Thor dipping off with the Guardians, Falcon and Winter Soldier meeting old man Capt (and I suspect their Disney plus series is going down coinciding with this), Starks dead. Black Widow dead. Hawkeye's retired and back with his family. We saw what happened to Peter Parker during this time with Away From Home. The only ones remaining are Ant-Man, Hulk, and Dr. Strange which we know Dr. Strange would eventually get involved.
Danvers?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't negate that the movie is trash.

The same way Age of Ultron was a world building movie but still was trash. As well as Iron Man 2 was a set up building movie but was trash.
I didn't say otherwise:manny: even though I don't think any of those movies are trash

I do personally believe that there's usually a fine balancing act between storytelling and worldbuilding and the more worldbuilding you have the more the story begins to suffer

The Star Wars prequels were :ld:but the worldbuildling put Star Wars on another level