Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Na.... people are being picky for the sake of being picky. I just think or episodic seasonal shows. People will overall think it’s trash or the greatest thing ever, every week based off the ep.

It’s like, man, just let it play out. It’s a larger story and they don’t need to tell things too early. Especially if it’s a short series cuz then comes the complaints of “it felt too rushed”

See this goes back to in the Young Rock thread I said I hope they give us 1hr eps as someone said they want 30mins.

Like he gonna be telling a story essentially in FOUR times lines. Not sure how you can effectively do that in 23 mins (taking out commercial time)

This show is roughly 26 mins and we only getting a small amount of eps. They will get there but people need to let them cook. Everything can be squared up and assessed later
I hate to say it but Netflix really ruined some watchers, this binge shyt has created short attention spans IMO, like when the umbrella academy season two came out , I watched a episode a week no cap lol, some were done the first day , :gucci: I told my homies to chill on the spoilers I have papers to grade, don’t have time to binge shyt like some

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

I feel slow as hell lol

tenor.gif

How did I not realize?!

Conz

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

How did I not realize?!
you probably forgot that entire movie. be honest, no one remembers that movie and it's like 2 years old. this show is actually doing it and Age of Ultron a service, b/c for the first time in years i actually kinda want to rewatch them. Endgame did that for Dark World. That's how good they are, they make the old shytty movies more palatable.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
So one big glaring hole in this.

They got a situation involving 2 avengers and nobody calls up the avengers?

This is only 3 weeks after EndGame

Where everybody at? Offworld? :what:

Iron Man is dead.
Cap is like 100 years old.
Thor is in outer space with the GOTG.
Captain Marvel is in outer space doing whatever she does.
Spider-man is laying low after getting exposed.
Black Panther is in Wakanda ruling his country.
Ant-Man and The Wasp are on the west coast.
War Machine probably retired.
Hulk is probably retired also.
Falcon and Bucky in Russia fighting terrorist.
Black Widow is dead.
Hawkeye ain’t about to do shyt to Wanda. He retired with his family, again.
Nick Fury is a Skrull. The real Nick Fury’s whereabouts are unknown.

Doctor Strange and Wong will probably pop up in the series later.

Doctor Strange is probably the only one that can deal with her anyway. She would demolish everybody else at her strongest.

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I just watched one of the reviews/breakdowns of episode 4. Don’t think this is happening, but it’s an interesting speculation. They said that Wanda is most likely dealing with a lot of grief. That what if the commercial from the first episode of the Stark toaster doesn’t just represent his weapons that ravaged her country, but his tech in general, and she was using B.A.R.F. to help her heal?