Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The beekeeper is Agent Franklin
:jbhmm:

Could be a little nod to this little guy who created a pocket reality before wanda
reborn_return2.jpg

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course but her power is turning everything upside down in the mean time.
Ohh no doubt it will be wanda against sword but I think Monica will find out who is using wanda to create the pocket reality. But if it is only Wanda like house of m then that will be good.

Daps
there should be a whole series on the blip from the ground level, regular human perspective.

Yep. And something else I thought about too... I wish they showed from a ground level perspective how everyday ppl see the avengers.

In this episode, everybody knew who Vision was even when he was in his human form. They recognized him immediately.

So that means he was out walking around like a human previously in some form or fashion.

One thing that the Boys does very well is show how everyday ppl perceive the superheroes and how they are celebs.

I would love to see that in the MCU. Do the avengers have press conferences?

After they lost in Infinity War, did they have to get on tv and address the world to let ppl know what happened? They obviously had to do something otherwise the world would never have known what happened since the battle took place in wakanda.

Iron Man 1 and 2 did it a little bit where they showed Tony giving press conferences and talking to reporters. Then there was that part in Far from Home where Tony calls a press conference.

I want to see more of that.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So one big glaring hole in this.

They got a situation involving 2 avengers and nobody calls up the avengers?

This is only 3 weeks after EndGame

Where everybody at? Offworld? :what:

Iron Man dead
Captain America 85
Black Widow dead
Hawkeye retired with his family
Thor in outer space
Captain Marvel in outer space
Black Panther in a secret country
Spider-Man high school kid in NY

Only people they could call are Dr. Strange, Ant Man, Falcon, War Machine, or Hulk. Out of those only Hulk would likely to be of use and help and he only has one useful arm.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've enjoyed the show in general but this was definitely the breakout episode. :ehh:

Looks like we're going to the 80s next going by the preview.