Official Elder Scrolls Online Thread (new Skyrim MMO)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How's the feel of it? Like does it feel like Skyrim with multiplayer?
if you had to compare it to a elder scrolls game it would be oblivion

the combat in the earlier beta sucked, but by the last beta :blessed: I didnt want the weekend to end :noah:

the instances :noah:
the crafting/trading :noah:
the combat :noah:

the graphics :noah:

the fact it runs smooth even with a lot of people around :noah:

bruhs.. the guild system .. :wow: its going to change mmos forever :wow:

when I seen the guild system I was :merchant: :blessed:

I always wondered why games didnt have guild systems like it before, and now that a game finally did what should of been done years ago and its on a great game :noah:

march 30th cant come soon enough :noah:

im going to vegas the week before :blessed: then nerding it out on elder scrolls online the entire month of April :noah:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Game will have Open beta this weekend. For stress testing. They will have an event at 12pm EST/9AM EST Friday to set a beta record of some type (probably most players logged in at once)

Make sure you sign up for the beta to get a key

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Looks cool, but i'll be playing Final Fantasy XIV which right now is by far the best MMO i have ever played....

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Game will have Open beta this weekend. For stress testing. They will have an event at 12pm EST/9AM EST Friday to set a beta record of some type (probably most players logged in at once)

Make sure you sign up for the beta to get a key
:blessed: Im in there

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Yep. They sent me a key last night. But my fukking pc is acting up and being sluggish. Did virus and malware scan and nada. Ran error scans on my ssd and hdd and it reads good. Did a clean win7 install and still slow. Cleared cmos and nothing. I know it's a hardware problem, hopefully it's my ram than my mobo

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Yep. They sent me a key last night. But my fukking pc is acting up and being sluggish. Did virus and malware scan and nada. Ran error scans on my ssd and hdd and it reads good. Did a clean win7 install and still slow. Cleared cmos and nothing. I know it's a hardware problem, hopefully it's my ram than my mobo
Overheating?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Overheating?
bruh, lol. i wasted 8 hours (5hrs hardware troubleshooting, 3hrs virus/malware scanning) only to find out it was my fukking mouse that had gone to shyt and not my pc :snoop:. i didn't realize until i was navigating in the bios as the mouse was moving slow as shyt, until i said fukk it and went old school using the arrow keys. once i did that, my comp was moving fluidly and i was like :krs:. ran to costco and got me this logitech wireless mouse since i didn't have any spare lying around. its aight, but i still prefer claw grip mouses. gonna browse to find me a successor to my xornet. my poor cm storm xornet doe :to: it gave me 2 good years. at least i got to defrag and do maintenance on my comp both software and hardware.

so not that my comp is straight... im finna go in on dat stress test :shaq:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I got in the beta. Waiting for the stress test this weekend. I don't feel like going thru this whole thread so if anyone else is playing let me know.