Official Elder Scrolls Online Thread (new Skyrim MMO)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The only online RPG I've ever played was Phantasy Star Online back on the dreamcast days. I loved that shyt. So if it's anything like that I'm cool. I just saw the trailer or like 50 nikkas battling and was like :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

So if it's anything like Borderlands, count me in. Guess I'll see you nikkas online :youngsabo:

thats PVP, thats optional

these kind of games got everything for people to do shyt

rather you wanna just play solo
or with a small group of 5 people
or bigger groups of 10-40 people (depends on the game)
or sometimes even bigger groups than that

these are the biggest possible games so far so theres something for everyone to do

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I signed up for this damn beta forever ago and I still ain't got an invite. :beli:

I really wanna see if the hype is worth it over WoW.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I will most definitely buy. After purchasing skyrim a week ago, I am officially sold on all things elder scrolls. I think I'm more intrigued by the lore of es and can't wait to see what this mmo is about. Daggerfall covenant: Orcs, Redguard and Bretons... :banderas:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
game is already GOAT :noah: they improved it so much from the last beta ill try and give as much info as I can without breaking NDA (which wont be much info) end of tomorrow night :noah:

no seriously, all bull shyt aside this easily best RPG ive played since about Diablo 2..

I usually drink water, game had me poppin cherry cokes last night at 1 am to stay up later to play :noah:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Alright let me post and try and not break the NDA

1. the game has improved a LOT since the last beta. the last beta was alright, this version felt like the GOAT rpg ive ever played :blessed:

2. I wish they had more than 4 classes

3. Instances(dungeons) are actually decently hard for your level. Cant just walk through them, even at the early levels.

4. Graphics :noah: never seen a MMO look so good :noah:

5. surprisingly for a game that looks so good, the performance was great :leon: I was playing in windowed full screen mode and still getting 80-100 FPS and my computer could use some upgrades :leon: I was playing on all settings either on high or ultra as well :leon:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
This sounds dope, but I won't have time for it.

I work weird hours so single player campaigns fit me more.

I wish you breh's good hunting :salute:

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Everything I hear about this game says it ruins what's fun about the Elder Scrolls games and is too "grindy" to enjoy. It's expected to flop.

Like another person said, the thing they should do is make a co-op game for 2 or more players, so you can still get that feel of "I'll run this world someday" you get in other ES games but you can also enjoy it with friends. Instead of having to grind just to be in position to compete.