Official Elder Scrolls Online Thread (new Skyrim MMO)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
everyone i know is telling me this game is ass

The first beta wasnt nothing special :yeshrug: if they didnt play the most recent beta , I could see how they would still think that :yeshrug:

I thought the game was mediocre at best the first beta I played of it. But by the most recent beta it was already GOAT in my eyes after 1 weekend :blessed:

for instance im not too sure @daze23 played the last beta, but I know he played the beta before then. If he didnt play the most recent beta, im sure he still thinks the game is weak

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:ohlawd:Brehs what faction are we joining im on the create a character screen now

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I may try it, but MMO's have been dead to me for a while now. Plus, they require a lot of time investment

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
WoW has controlled the MMO market for some time now. Nothing has been able to dethrone it.

How does this stick out compared to Rift, AION, GW2, Tera, FFXIV Reborn, etc? All theses games didnt put much of a dent in the WoW community.

The last WoW expansion (MoP) is getting old and there wont be much new content until the xpac drops at the end of the year. That new xpac will make WoW feel like the first 2 xpacs which was when WoW was at its peak with over 12 mill subs.

If this game is good, it could dethrone WoW b4 the new xpac IMO. It has a big enough fan base behind it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

these people are so bad at video games :mindblown:

1. they are playing a MMO in 1st person in view :what:

2. they are complaining about the quests. Saying in skyrim you were stealing from people houses... but the first big quest chain you do from level 3-5 is stealing shyt from someones house :mindblown:

play 5 hours on a mmo and give a review brehs :camby:

that'd be like driving a lambo for 2 blocks and giving a review :snoop:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
2. they are complaining about the quests. Saying in skyrim you were stealing from people houses... but the first big quest chain you do from level 3-5 is stealing shyt from someones house :mindblown:

they're saying in Skyrim you had the option to do all those things whenever you wanted, and not just when you're told to do so. in Skyrim you always had some 'main quest' to do, but they put a million distractions in your way. there were side quests, caves to explore, npc's to talk to, people to rob, etc. in ESO it's just constantly "go here, do that, go there, kill that, rinse, repeat"

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
they're saying in Skyrim you had the option to do all those things whenever you wanted, and not just when you're told to do so. in Skyrim you always had some 'main quest' to do, but they put a million distractions in your way. there were side quests, caves to explore, npc's to talk to, people to rob, etc. in ESO it's just constantly "go here, do that, go there, kill that, rinse, repeat"

nah thats bs .. thats how I know the media players didnt play the game. One I havnt seen a single video above yet that the player goes above like level 3. Two once you get to level 6 or so youll start seeing side quests all over the place. Random ghosts and shyt popping up giving you random quests etc

this was my biggest fear and a lot of peoples on the beta forums fear.

people who are on media sites (PC gamer) etc are literally THE worst players of games. Not even close. These are the same people that said Plants vs Zombies was an incredibly hard game...

ive played games with people from game companies and the media personally and everytime im :mindblown: about how clueless they are about the game. I played a game of Warcraft 3 vs a community manager(forum moderator) before and I was :dead: at how bad he was.. literally top 5 worst players ive ever seen in my life in warcraft 3. But here he is moderating the biggest RTS forum (at the time) and telling people about balance etc :usure:

Honestly what ESO should of did was had the top streamers review the game.. Not only do they have a bigger following now than these magazines/websites, but they are actual gamers and woulda put 12-16 hours in over a weekend. I am sorry, 5 hours over a 3 day weekend and getting level 3 :stopitslime: they didnt even try and play the game.