Official Elder Scrolls Online Thread (new Skyrim MMO)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Aren't subs outside of WoW basically a set up for failure these days?

thats because a lot of reasons

1. they look at anything not in the millions of subscriptions a failure and thats just wrong.. They can still be very profitable (as shown even when they dont have a subscription)

2. they over spend on shyt like servers and when they become empty, it makes the game look worse than it actually is. So if you got 20 populated servers but 40 nonpopulated servers, it just looks horrible and gives the game a bad stigma/reputation. They gotta know when to add servers or when to merge them. Games like these require thousands of people on each server to be successful... When you sign on a server and see only 20 other people on line :dead: kinda hard to do anything :dead:

3. Elder Scrolls online will be the first well known rpg to actually turn into a MMO. The only MMO flop that surprised me was Star Wars and thats only really more on EA than anything (you know just like with Sim City and Battlefield 4, they put pressure on developers to release the game too early) All other MMOs are shyt no one ever heard of... Age of Conan honestly was the best MMO to come out but if no one gives a fukk about the game initially then itll just flop down the line.. its kind of like first week sales of albums, most albums if they dont do well in their first week wont see a gold/platinum plaque or decent sales overall..

4. Game companies need to stick to what made them popular/known in the first place.. if they start gutting the game to cater to people who cry about things on the forums then itll eventually flop as well

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
eeehhhhh.... I want a new skyrim game, but not this shyt. this has final fantasy online written all over it.. Leave these types of games to blizzard/ console gamers dont want to play games like this,
spend money to play
play with a bunch of no life virgins or 12 year olds that have nothing better to do:camby:
rely on other people and the internet to truly enjoy the game:camby:
spend all day just to get your character leveled up so you can compete:camby:
become obssed with the game and forget about your life just to stay competitive:camby:

fukk that, let them pc master race nerds keep these type of games. now I have to wait another two or three years for them to realize this aint what skyrim fans want and make a proper sequel to skyrim.:upsetfavre:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
eeehhhhh.... I want a new skyrim game, but not this shyt. this has final fantasy online written all over it.. Leave these types of games to blizzard/ console gamers dont want to play games like this,
spend money to play
play with a bunch of no life virgins or 12 year olds that have nothing better to do:camby:
rely on other people and the internet to truly enjoy the game:camby:
spend all day just to get your character leveled up so you can compete:camby:
become obssed with the game and forget about your life just to stay competitive:camby:

fukk that, let them pc master race nerds keep these type of games. now I have to wait another two or three years for them to realize this aint what skyrim fans want and make a proper sequel to skyrim.:upsetfavre:

I had the beta, its not like final fantasy online.. it felt more like guild wars 2

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
why is $15 the price point for every sub based mmo? :why:

and elder scrolls is definitely not the first rpg series to become an mmo

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
why is $15 the price point for every sub based mmo? :why:

and elder scrolls is definitely not the first rpg series to become an mmo

I said first well known RPG

some used to be $10 some $15 ( I think I was paying $10 a month for planetside 1 when it first came out)

not too many subscription based MMOs release now a days anyway only a few a year if that why lower the amount if a million + people willing to pay $15 a month :yeshrug:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I said first well known RPG

some used to be $10 some $15 ( I think I was paying $10 a month for planetside 1 when it first came out)

not too many subscription based MMOs release now a days anyway only a few a year if that why lower the amount if a million + people willing to pay $15 a month :yeshrug:

final fantasy became an mmo over a decade ago.

and they should switch it up because the $15 subs aren't working

:manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
final fantasy became an mmo over a decade ago.

and they should switch it up because the $15 subs aren't working

:manny:

$15 subs do work tho :yeshrug:

otherwise everquest wouldnt be coming out with their 3rd mmo :yeshrug:

and I forgot about final fantasy MMO :dead:

because hardly anyone cared about it :yeshrug:

this will easily be the 2nd biggest mmo ever though :yeshrug: