Official E3 2018 Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still hyped for sony's conference, Mostly for Spidey, and hopefully footage of FF7 remake.

Maybe a secret jrpg or something

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Dying Light 2 :whoo: I only got the game with all DLC included a few months back but I enjoyed it. The trailer looked promising. Write a better story and improve the parkour? I don't see how it could fail. I'll definitely be checking for it.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They don't have a choice but to work on a new console because they blew their load this generation playing catch up with Scorpio. If they wait now, they'll be in the same boat next generation.

I'm a PS guy, but how was Microsoft playing catch up with Scorpio? I thought the One X kinda shyts on the Pro in terms of performance:patrice:

I mean they still had no games :mjgrin: but it runs the third party stuff really well

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Xbox fans answer this:

What games shown there requires an Xbox One?

I mean the games look fine but whoop de doo another Forza, another Gears and another Halo but this time you can play them on PC if you can. It's not a knock but they need to just stop with the "exclusives" moniker as they don't make exclusives anymore.
Yo...you are right, breh.

All I know is, as biased as opinion is, no one can say the brehs who've invested in an Xbox or X are starving or made a bad investment.

This conference delivered. Xbox brehs are bnot concerned whether you can playbthese games on PC.

This conference showed we can eat on what we bought.

Period.

But that's being objective.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm a PS guy, but how was Microsoft playing catch up with Scorpio? I thought the One X kinda shyts on the Pro in terms of performance:patrice:

I mean they still had no games :mjgrin: but it runs the third party stuff really well
Playing catch up from the original consoles. Both company's put out the vanilla version one, then both did the traditional slim models. MS was largely behind in console sales at that point. Then both attempted to ride the 4K wave with the Pro and X.

People have tried to talk about the power difference between the Pro and X until they're blue in the face but the reality is, if you didn't already own an Xbox, you weren't buying an X and there has been very little in terms of gaming to demonstrate the so called undeniable power advantage of the X.

More powerful or not, Sony has already been crowned the champion of this generation.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Playing catch up from the original consoles. Both company's put out the vanilla version one, then both did the traditional slim models. MS was largely behind in console sales at that point. Then both attempted to ride the 4K wave with the Pro and X.

People have tried to talk about the power difference between the Pro and X until they're blue in the face but the reality is, if you didn't already own an Xbox, you weren't buying an X and there has been very little in terms of gaming to demonstrate the so called undeniable power advantage of the X.

More powerful or not, Sony has already been crowned the champion of this generation.

Yeah I guess :ehh:. Xbox seems like a good media machine, but there's nothing there that justify me owning both :yeshrug:

Ready for tomorrow night :lupe::ohlawd: