Official E3 2018 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
All games we knew about years ago but they have the nerves to shut on xbox? :russ:
Then I can only see TLOU2 coming out this year maybe

TLOU2 will be 2019 at the earliest. It's not just about announcing new games, it's about the type of games and level they will be at.

SONY has just done a great job in cultivating their studios and giving them the freedom to explore - Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch, Guerrilla Games, Media Molecule, etc.

MS seems like they are moving in the right direction, only time will tell :manny:.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm so confused who's this cac with the scar and the burnt up hand
that's JD nikka Marcus's son...have yall not played gears4 :gucci:

He looks completely different and I don't remember no fukked up arm and scar :gucci:

:snoop: bruh time obviously passed since part 4 he prob got his shyt chopped off by the swarm in a battle and got his face clawed by a pouncer of course they not gonna tell u right away they'll explain it sooner or later

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
He looks completely different and I don't remember no fukked up arm and scar :gucci:

:snoop: bruh time obviously passed since part 4 he prob got his shyt chopped off by the swarm in a battle and got his face clawed by a pouncer of course they not gonna tell u right away they'll explain it sooner or later

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

It said Fenix on his armor that was enough for me. You could also clearly see his father talking to him and Kait.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Obviously not. nikka gor a haircut and people like :ohhh:. Dont like how they seem to be making kait the main character.
:russ: im sayin tho i guess most ppl don't play gears for the story in every gears game the characters get 3 years older or more but part 3 to 4 it's a 25 year gap in gears 4 JD/Kait and del we're all 25 they gotta be at least 30 now and that nikka marcus gotta be like 70 :mjcry: im pretty sure it's set at least 5 years after part 4

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Just a reminder to anyone saying Day 1 buy. Dont forget the bs pulled with any of the season pass buyers, split weapon tuning, and RNG crap.