Official E3 2018 Thread

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Sony could be petty and show gameplay footage or go more in depth on all of the multiplats premiered in order to pad their conference.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Wait Halo Infinity is the next main game and not a spin off?

:dwillhuh:

Somebody frof Microsoft said in an interview this is basically them getting rid of the numerical titles.

But this game is focused purely on master chief.

I kind of got the impression this is a get out clause for Microsoft as if they fukk it up with the new engine they can always say it's not a mainline game and return to halo 6 later down the line

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Y'all dodging the question. No games shown require an Xbox One to play. That's the big difference. If people get hype for Sony exclusives, it's because they're truly exclusive and require the PS4 to play it. If Sony released games on a PC storefront I'd say the same thing so don't think it's a platform bias it is what it is.

Microsoft having their games on PC is a great idea. We also have to remember that core gamers aren't the majority of console sales, casuals are and casuals are never gonna play on PC. Microsoft now has its hands in two markets.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I saying, tomorrow they gonna see shenmue 3, FF7 and re2 remake, TLOU2 and days gone and be blown away.

3 multiplat games and 2 exclusives
All games we knew about years ago but they have the nerves to shut on xbox? :russ:
Then I can only see TLOU2 coming out this year maybe

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The thing that cracks me up is fanboys always watch the other side's conference then after it's over use the same talking points to try and dismiss it. These talking points are like professional sports team coaches when one side fires them another side hires the same one that was just fired.

Just admit that if one side put together a good show and you're on the other side you won't give them credit anyway. Stop fronting like you objectively judged what you saw and found it to be lacking.