Official E3 2018 Thread

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was iight. They still getting killed tomorrow.

Nah breh. Microsoft showed up a lot of new first party stuff, and three huge third party games. Only Nintendo will compare this E3. Don't expect anything from Sony.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh it's going to be the four deep dives, some third party stuff (but nothing as interesting as new Capcom and From Software games) and...that's it. It's going to be Sony's worst conference in years.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Breh it's going to be the four deep dives, some third party stuff (but nothing as interesting as new Capcom and From Software games) and...that's it. It's going to be Sony's worst conference in years.

That From Software game is multiplatform :sas2:, a lot of Console Launch Exclusives too :sas1: (timed exclusives)

If Xbox owners are satisfied then its a W for Microsoft. Sony will obviously please their own fans and get a few more on board with strong 1st party titles

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Nah breh. Microsoft showed up a lot of new first party stuff, and three huge third party games. Only Nintendo will compare this E3. Don't expect anything from Sony.
I wasn't impressed by the first party titles. Out of the third parties, Sekiro was the only one that I'ma be on the lookout for. I'm more intrigued by the gameplay footage that will be shown tomorrow.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Lol good trolling

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
How could they have be a bad conference when they are following up a strong year with new details and a E3 focused on new IPs regardless of whether we've had info about them before?

Y'all are in a whole other stratosphere with this biased opinion shyt.i

nikka trying to blunt imaginary blows by downplaying a conference he has no part in putting together.
:mindblown:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you can quote me when the Sony conference is literally four first party games plus some random third party shyt no one cares about.

There is a reason there is zero hype around Sony's e3 this year.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could they have be a bad conference when they are following up a strong year with new details and a E3 focused on new IPs regardless of whether we've had info about them before?

Y'all are in a whole other stratosphere with this biased opinion shyt.i

nikka trying to blunt imaginary blows by downplaying a conference he has no part in putting together.
:mindblown:

Breh you know damn well if there are no surprises everyone will say the conference was trash. :stopitslime:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Breh you know damn well if there are no surprises everyone will say the conference was trash. :stopitslime:
nikka,

@PS4 Isn't everyone.

And considering brehs have discussed what's wrong with this forum ad nauseum...

The fact that you don't realize a majority of the people who come to this forum aren't on that little kid console wars shyt...you'd realize you're interpretation of "everyone" has tunnel vision like a muh.

You're out here trying to play chess with your wierd double talk when most people want good shyt to be shown throughout.:mjlol:

Take a rest for a day.