Official E3 2018 Thread

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Very good showing MSFT. I've seen enough of the one X bc, game pass, and EA vault to sold on an X this holiday. If i can cop around $300 I might consider beforehand.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Jump Force is just another one of the Jump All Stars games. If they had shown Hiei unleashing the dragon of darkness flame :banderas:

Most likely all the usual suspects will be in the game

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Incredible show by Microsoft. Haven't read through thread yet but you'd have to be a weirdo to complain or throw shade on this.

It had everything. Appealing to the base with the forza,halo,and gears.Appealing to smaller indie games. Appealing to Japanese niche games. Incredible looking 3rd party premieres. Appealing to nostalgia with battletoads

And the mic drop moment of 5 studios. Ninja theory was a mi c drop moment for me. I love ninja theory. Undead and playgrounds made sense. A new studio is awesome. Compulsion was the only one that left me scratching my head because I thought all the hype behind that game died once people found it it was just another survival game but hey,another studio is never bad news.

and the ending was dope as fukk.

easily the best E3 Microsoft has ever had. I don't picture Sony topping this.

Phil put meaning behind his words finally. Salute.

10/10

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Didn’t get a chance to watch any of the press conferences in full, but high key this e3 is trash so far.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Incredible show by Microsoft. Haven't read through thread yet but you'd have to be a weirdo to complain or throw shade on this.

It had everything. Appealing to the base with the forza,halo,and gears.Appealing to smaller indie games. Appealing to Japanese niche games. Incredible looking 3rd party premieres. Appealing to nostalgia with battletoads

And the mic drop moment of 5 studios. Ninja theory was a mi c drop moment for me. I love ninja theory. Undead and playgrounds made sense. A new studio is awesome. Compulsion was the only one that left me scratching my head because I thought all the hype behind that game died once people found it it was just another survival game but hey,another studio is never bad news.

and the ending was dope as fukk.

easily the best E3 Microsoft has ever had. I don't picture Sony topping this.

Phil put meaning behind his words finally. Salute.

10/10
Stop it this conference was horrible. I don't like that you like it.

Someone back me up thx