Official E3 2018 Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Y'all dodging the question. No games shown require an Xbox One to play. That's the big difference. If people get hype for Sony exclusives, it's because they're truly exclusive and require the PS4 to play it. If Sony released games on a PC storefront I'd say the same thing so don't think it's a platform bias it is what it is.
People don't be feeling like dealing with PC shyt at times tho.

I've been gaming on this RX 580 for a good 2 months now and its dope as shyt...but its more issues you gotta deal with that some folks ain't got time for. Getting random ass FPS lag for no damn reason and having to go back in and see what process is fukking my shyt up makes me appreciate how simple my Xbox one X can just play 4K shyt with no extra bullshyt.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I saw a lot of console launch exclusive so pretty much timed exclusives :patrice:

Kinda blew my mind they working on the new console already - isn't the one x head and shoulders above the ps4 pro :jbhmm:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I saw a lot of console launch exclusive so pretty much timed exclusives :patrice:

Kinda blew my mind they working on the new console already - isn't the one x head and shoulders above the ps4 pro :jbhmm:
They don't have a choice but to work on a new console because they blew their load this generation playing catch up with Scorpio. If they wait now, they'll be in the same boat next generation.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Y'all dodging the question. No games shown require an Xbox One to play. That's the big difference. If people get hype for Sony exclusives, it's because they're truly exclusive and require the PS4 to play it. If Sony released games on a PC storefront I'd say the same thing so don't think it's a platform bias it is what it is.
And what Xbox/pc only games do you play like that Lardass, I'll wait :popcorn:

Because you're a fanboy you think instead of "other people" buying an Xbox they might as well get that title on PC.

With that logic, there are TONS of games on consoles that never make it to PC. And the best place to play those titles is on Xbox one x. In fact, 99% of all games look and play better on Xbox over PlayStation (facts) plus the bc and Gamepass and EA access, tv integration/bluray,ubd/web browser capable of whatever and your argument is rock an inferior console so you can play Killzone and Nier a year early.

Console games don't translate to mice and keyboards you know this. The online communities with controller only are always dead communities but you'll keep talking like if there is a gears of war 4 pc contingent. Show me the thread muthafukka or take this L :stopitslime:

You was the MAIN nikka in the Titanfall is dead on PC thread but you thought I forgot huh :sas2:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really want halo to be good again.

I'm sad we aren't getting gears or halo or crackdown this year... at the same time I'm all for companies taking there time with these games.

2019 looks like it might surpass 2017 with the amount of great games that could drop

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They don't have a choice but to work on a new console because they blew their load this generation playing catch up with Scorpio. If they wait now, they'll be in the same boat next generation.

MS has been in the game WAY TOO LONG to be this :flabbynsick: with exclusives. Don't see it changing at the start of next gen either. What's even worse is that you can eat off their exclusives with a PC, no xbox needed.