Denis did it again

Everything I wanted it to be

original_212977824.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So the "freemen" all are ethnic huh?:mjpls:
What is your complaint exactly ? That's one aspect where the movie aced it. Actual tuareg looking people as in the books because desert people arent exactly white in reality. Even Lynch cast them white in his movie so it's definitely a good look by Villeneuve.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What is your complaint exactly ? That's one aspect where the movie aced it. Actual tuareg looking people as in the books because desert people arent exactly white in reality. Even Lynch cast them white in his movie so it's definitely a good look by Villeneuve.
.:mjpls:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was meh. Yeah the cinematography and effects were on point. Felt like the movie was a mix of GOT/StarWars/Prometheaus. Way too much flashback/dreams scenes of Zendaya, we get that shes beautiful but come on. shyt was a 6/10 and LONG AS FUKK, could've cut down mad scenes that were unneccesary.

I saw this at an AMC 3D.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to see this with a chick last night just based on the ratings and because I haven't seen a good Sci fi in a while... I'm not familiar with Dune at all.

We both left not knowing wtf we just watched... it seemed like a good movie but I just didn't really know what was going on. Seems like a better fit for a TV series like another breh said. I gotta watch it again before I give a rating

Me and shorty said the same thing...the fukk? lol

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Movie was decent/boring. I guess if you were already familiar with the story( I wasn't ) you probably enjoy it more. Going to re-watch on Max. Dialogue was alittle hard to keep up with.