jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like there's some dope af set pieces tho breh :banderas:

There are. But there will be lulls where there isn't. Dune is kind of like GOT. Don't get me wrong, this looks fukking awesome. And I'm gonna see it, and enjoy it. I just think people should know not to be expect STAR WARS. Dune is a different story.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
There are. But there will be lulls where there isn't. Dune is kind of like GOT. Don't get me wrong, this looks fukking awesome. And I'm gonna see it, and enjoy it. I just think people should know not to be expect STAR WARS. Dune is a different story.

The more I read into the Dune series and more I think, there could be no GRRM books of his saga without this. So many influences in the story and style.

Daps
People need to be forewarned. Dune is NOT STAR WARS. Don't expect a lot of action in this movie. Think more of a drama with an epic background.
Dune fathered Star Wars and modern Sci-Fi. I’m surprised that Frank Herbert never sued George Lucas for plagiarism.
Dune also originated the whole great House against great House concept you see in fiction like A song of Ice and Fire.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The OG flick was boring as hell.

This trailer looks boring.

This will lose money.

Why would they remake a boring ass movie.

The books were :wow:

Nobody wanted this.

Nobody will care.

Blade Runner 2049 was dope, but it's not a movie you will take a date or the family out to see.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Man this better not flop since this movie is only half the first book

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The OG flick was boring as hell.

This trailer looks boring.

This will lose money.

Why would they remake a boring ass movie.

The books were :wow:

Nobody wanted this.

Nobody will care.

Blade Runner 2049 was dope, but it's not a movie you will take a date or the family out to see.

get back in your Black Widow threads :mjlol: