Jorvan

All Star
Daps
He's not. Thufir is played by this amazing actor

I don't think Jamis was as you described. In the movie his portrayal will I hope be well rounded and the actor who accepted the role is great

It's pretty obvious I'm not talking about the skill of the actor. And I wouldn't be excited about Hawat either. However, how would you describe Jamis as a character?

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
It's pretty obvious I'm not talking about the skill of the actor. And I wouldn't be excited about Hawat either. However, how would you describe Jamis as a character?

highly respected. Strong. Great warrior. He could have killed ANYONE but Paul and could have taken over for Stilgar. He tested Paul cause it was his right, and cause he felt wronged. Fatal flaw was pride and anger. And Paul hated to kill him but it was a challenge he couldn't decline and a rite of passage.

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
highly respected. Strong. Great warrior. He could have killed ANYONE but Paul and could have taken over for Stilgar. He tested Paul cause it was his right, and cause he felt wronged. Fatal flaw was pride and anger. And Paul hated to kill him but it was a challenge he couldn't decline and a rite of passage.
According to the people around him he was indeed highly respected, strong and a great warrior. I didn’t get that same picture of him from his interactions with Paul however. He seemed very petty and small-minded. Enough so that it differentiated him enough from the other Freemen for me to take notice. Let’s agree to disagree though. Maybe, this Jamis won’t be as annoying and will be more well-rounded like you said.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
EXCLUSIVE: With New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco movie theaters still not open, our exhibition sources are hearing that Warner Bros is apt to move Wonder Woman 1984 again, this time out of its current October 2 date to either sometime in November or possibly to late December. That would bump the studio’s Legendary feature Dune out of its December 18 weekend to sometime in 2021.

@TheGodling called it. Goddamn it

‘Wonder Woman 1984’: Another Release Date Change During Pandemic Is Expected – Deadline

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
EXCLUSIVE: With New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco movie theaters still not open, our exhibition sources are hearing that Warner Bros is apt to move Wonder Woman 1984 again, this time out of its current October 2 date to either sometime in November or possibly to late December. That would bump the studio’s Legendary feature Dune out of its December 18 weekend to sometime in 2021.

‘Wonder Woman 1984’: Another Release Date Change During Pandemic Is Expected – Deadline
And right after I changed the thread title. :dead:

I was iffy about it too because the trailer mentioned no release date but succumbed because the YouTube description did. I guess them domestic numbers for Tenet ain't giving WB too much confidence.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Smart move. TENET isn't actually doing too bad overseas all things considering but here in the states people are not ready to get back into theaters and I don't know if they will be for the holidays either.

Plus, no New York or California theaters is leaving money on the table.