Official Driveclub Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got three more slots open for my club. @ me if you want in. Oh and SP tour events don't have weather in them because they operate on a leaderboard and the condition for each event is already set.

You can set your own weather in the single player mode and online races have weather in them.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
For all ya'll that have played this and The Crew. Which one out of the two would you recommend?

Feel like wasting money on a racing game to add to my ... extensive... collection.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For all ya'll that have played this and The Crew. Which one out of the two would you recommend?

Feel like wasting money on a racing game to add to my ... extensive... collection.
The Crew?? :mjlol:

Driveclub is $35 on Amazon right now breh.

I haven't played it but from what I've seen of the beta and what I've seen/heard from the retail release it's pretty garbage.

Driveclub is pure circuit racing with beautiful graphics, tight gameplay and it just feels good to RACE in.

I'd skip the crew.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I got three more slots open for my club. @ me if you want in. Oh and SP tour events don't have weather in them because they operate on a leaderboard and the condition for each event is already set.

You can set your own weather in the single player mode and online races have weather in them.
@Fatboi1 get me in PSN: KaeDotOh

i'm planning to purchase the game tomorrow

Thanks breh

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just started up my copy. :obama:

Not big on racers and I never use the inside the car view but the graphics on this are so :wow: that you have to. Downloading the update now then I'll dive more into it and accept the crew invite. Also how do you do the PS4 music flash drive thing cause I haven't tried it yet do you have to make a folder?

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Just got this, finished downloading the update. Bout to give this a test drive. Haven't played a racing game in a while. im sure my driving skills suck