Zenn-La
Movie comes out in 3 days over here.. ITS LIIIIIT :wow:
maxresdefault.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wait... the dummies over at marvel said that hoe marvel is the strongest MCU character ??? :dahell: dawwwwg

They keep playing my nikka Thor like a chump... I'll legit slap some cacs in this office for this bullshyt

WANDA MAXIMOFF .. ummmmm fuccin house of M.. I hate when studios pander their shyt around the star actor like x men did Lawrence smhhhhh
It's not really the actress it's the character. Her name is Captain MARVEL, the namesake of the universe. They about to do Superman right in the MCU before MoS 2.
Shyt is chess ova here. :win:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's not really the actress it's the character. Her name is Captain MARVEL, the namesake of the universe. They about to do Superman right in the MCU before MoS 2.
Shyt is chess ova here. :win:
He isn't wrong about them nerfing the shot out of Thor and Hulk too. Cap on the other hand has received ridiculous buffs....gotdamn right Black Panther was able to match him
2wPmPk3_zpsdwfdxpm1.png

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I love how they did that too. Showing he just got into this game using that mystic whip bullshyt.:russ:
This might end up being one of the best Marvel movies to ever drop! :lolbron:
:laff:

bro he looked promising but Mads was about to mollywhop that ass into the multiverse :russ:

i dont know about the best, but this will definitely be a quality piece of work, the artwork, design and inception-esque feeling are whats making the movie hold as a more established film, even though its comic based

i can see steve and tony shyt talking each other and steve throwing him into another dimension with a finger snap out of pettiness :lolbron:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounding like they actually did right by Steve Ditko visually :mjcry:

Edibles on deck for this feast:feedme:

fukk it, ima need a 50 minute sensory deprivation tank sesh just to detox my soul to receive the full power of the Vishanti on Nov 4th

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
man drax n thor hell even gimmorra need strength boosts i hate marvel's super strength (thor 2 showed a slight improvment) thats the one dc got right. thor hittin hulk on the hellicarrier shld have sent him fliying out the ship. and how captain marvel out does strange is weird cuz he take energy manipulation to a different dimension (magic)

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Wait... the dummies over at marvel said that hoe marvel is the strongest MCU character ??? :dahell: dawwwwg

They keep playing my nikka Thor like a chump... I'll legit slap some cacs in this office for this bullshyt

WANDA MAXIMOFF .. ummmmm fuccin house of M.. I hate when studios pander their shyt around the star actor like x men did Lawrence smhhhhh
Asguardians >>>>>>>Humans/Mutants

1461717-thor_vs_thanos_01.png

Thanos powers are cosmic and he's still made by cosmic gods
Thor's powers are made by enchantment and a world that uses magic and he's a demigod :jbhmm:

making wanda the strongest sounds pretty dumb in hindsight :francis:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Asguardians >>>>>>>Humans/Mutants

1461717-thor_vs_thanos_01.png

Thanos powers are cosmic and he's still made by cosmic gods
Thor's powers are made by enchantment and a world that uses magic and he's a demigod :jbhmm:

making wanda the strongest sounds pretty dumb in hindsight :francis:
Bruh you posted wack ass Eric Masterson thor. There are plenty of Mutants more powerful than the most powerful asgardian homie.