Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Just realized, you could make the argument that SPIDER-MAN 2 wasn't "really" a Marvel movie, because it was produced and bankrolled by Sony before Disney bought Marvel way back in '04.

But, the real thing that made SM2 work so well was the talent behind the camera. Alvin Sargent's script, Raimi doing some excellent direction.

I never looked at the people behind STRANGE as a cinch for excellence like with a Nolan, P.T. Anderson, etc., but that comparison is the last thing I needed to hear. Much as I enjoyed IRON MAN and the first AVENGERS (and ANT-MAN/WINTER SOLDIER more lower key) none of em resonated like the film made in the comparison of the Variety review.

The film will have flaws - even THE DARK KNIGHT doesn't have quite the shine for me it did when new - but damn, it's been a minute since I could enjoy a comic book film so much I don't nitpick apart anything as it's happening. Here's hoping
mB1oXhA.png

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I guess u missed when Magneto sonned the shyt out of Thor in Avengers vs X Men #4...humilated him in like two panels. Made him stopped fighting and scolded him and all the Avengers like children. Kidnapped Captain America right in front of him and he was helpless. Lol.

Thor has never done nothing during any of these Magneto world war 3 level plots.

Entire post is jokes :laff: Magneto being stronger than Thor :mjlol: Using Avengers vs X Men :laff:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
anybody got the background on dr strange?

Long story short, he was a brilliant neurosurgeon who got fukked up in an accident and couldn't practice medicine any more. After that he went on a world-wide search to somehow heal himself, met The Ancient One, who trained him in the ways of magic. After that he threw being a regular doctor in the bushes and became a wizard, basically.

The movie seems to be following this origin.

Fred.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Long story short, he was a brilliant neurosurgeon who got fukked up in an accident and couldn't practice medicine any more. After that he went on a world-wide search to somehow heal himself, met The Ancient One, who trained him in the ways of magic. After that he threw being a regular doctor in the bushes and became a wizard, basically.

Fred.
preciate it breh, this looks like its gonna be my favorite marvel movie:blessed::wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
anybody got the background on dr strange?

Fred.

And to piggyback off my brother @hex :lolbron:

For more detailed and a closer visual understanding of Dr. Strange Background.... you can always go back and rewatch Batman Begins and take a look at how they did that......:steviej:

Since that is how David Goyer who wrote that movie.... He basically wrote DS first and when that fell through later got attached to BB and used a lot of that same script/plot and just subbed out Dr. Strange for Bruce Wayne:sas2: