Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I've avoided watching any clips and am very weary since I heard ol boy from Community was being sent in to spice up the comedy. Light humor is fine as long as it isn't forced:leostare:. As always I'll go into any movie for myself before I care about anyone's opinions unless I was on the fence from the movies very inception. 2 weeks left and this shyt is officially out already :francis:
Ahbed?

cause from what i remember he was in winter soldier

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I watched some of it last night. Tilda Swinton, Mads, Cumberbatch all out here gushing over the MCU. Real thespians fukk with the brand heavy. :myman:
saw mads interview just now he fukked with the comics back then :ohhh:

and i was :mjlol: at ol girl gushing talkin bout i was there for the green butchers mads :o:

that hairline tho :huhldup:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ahbed?

cause from what i remember he was in winter soldier
As I said light humor is fine but even the Collider crew was able to see it and said there's a lot more humor than expected. Winter Soldier was the Goat MCU movie and if it's anything like that with balanced light and serious moments then cool.:manny:Either way as I said ultimately I'll wait and see it for myself...................in two gotdamn weeks despite the world seeing it now:martin::beli::what::why::to::sadbron::noah::damn::wtf::mindblown::demonic:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
As I said light humor is fine but even the Collider crew was able to see it and said there's a lot more humor than expected. Winter Soldier was the Goat MCU movie and if it's anything like that with balanced light and serious moments then cool.:manny:Either way as I said ultimately I'll wait and see it for myself...................in two gotdamn weeks despite the world seeing it now:martin::beli::what::why::to::sadbron::noah::damn::wtf::mindblown::demonic:
if anything justw watch the doctor strange animated film on netflix to hold you down till then breh :mjcry:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:ohhh::ohhh:

and you can tell stevens only a beginner

imagine once hes fully trained how fire the action scenes progress
I love how they did that too. Showing he just got into this game using that mystic whip bullshyt.:russ:
This might end up being one of the best Marvel movies to ever drop! :lolbron:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

That's foul. You think they'd let a fellow Avenger catch the movie early.
redman_zpsqcpht91m.png

I've only seen the trailers, clips, etc. on the 'net and the humor seems very light. Granted, that could change when I see the full movie but I don't get the vibe that people are cracking jokes and shyt.

Fred.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Wait... the dummies over at marvel said that hoe marvel is the strongest MCU character ??? :dahell: dawwwwg

They keep playing my nikka Thor like a chump... I'll legit slap some cacs in this office for this bullshyt

WANDA MAXIMOFF .. ummmmm fuccin house of M.. I hate when studios pander their shyt around the star actor like x men did Lawrence smhhhhh

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That's foul. You think they'd let a fellow Avenger catch the movie early.
redman_zpsqcpht91m.png

I've only seen the trailers, clips, etc. on the 'net and the humor seems very light. Granted, that could change when I see the full movie but I don't get the vibe that people are cracking jokes and shyt.

Fred.
Since the trailer with the wifi joke I've tried to avoid everything else I'm trying to go in without anything else :whoa: