Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I cant take dc stans opinions on Marvel films as legit anymore...... too much bitterness in they comments

:mjlol: that review wasn't my opinion, like I said my cuz saw it early since he has Marvel contacts from his past work. He said it was a C or C+ and kept it moving. You guys are weird af, I don't even hate Marvel or have any beef. Hell I missed work to see a showing of Civil War at 1:15 am on opening night :mjcry:. I just like DC more because my fav hero is Batman and I watched the DC cartoons growing up :manny: I want all CBMs to succeed in the long run because it helps the genre but if y'all hate DC movies then do you breh. By the way I don't think the recent DC movies are that great imo but they can only go up from here.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Look at this crazy shyt. :damn:

Fred.

IzeoG8I.png
I need this shyt right now

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:mjlol: that review wasn't my opinion, like I said my cuz saw it early since he has Marvel contacts from his past work. He said it was a C or C+ and kept it moving. You guys are weird af, I don't even hate Marvel or have any beef. Hell I missed work to see a showing of Civil War at 1:15 am on opening night :mjcry:. I just like DC more because my fav hero is Batman and I watched the DC cartoons growing up :manny: I want all CBMs to succeed in the long run because it helps the genre but if y'all hate DC movies then do you breh. By the way I don't think the recent DC movies are that great imo but they can only go up from here.
I wasn't talking about you, I was reading through comments in the comment section on TW of ol' boy

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I've avoided watching any clips and am very weary since I heard ol boy from Community was being sent in to spice up the comedy. Light humor is fine as long as it isn't forced:leostare:. As always I'll go into any movie for myself before I care about anyone's opinions unless I was on the fence from the movies very inception. 2 weeks left and this shyt is officially out already :francis: