Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Bruh you posted wack ass Eric Masterson thor. There are plenty of Mutants more powerful than the most powerful asgardian homie.

like who? magneto? Thor has super strength a flight could manuever around any object he throws at him plus the hammer isnt a metal of earth so Erik aint lifting shyt with his mind :russ:
xavier? charles has dominion over human mind, asguardians can only be susceptible to asguardian magic. I.e, Loki, Hella etc.

again, Thor is a demi-god who even fought against banner like it was nothing. I love mutant narratives of marvel but aint none of them nikkas laying a scratch on the Odin son

hell i doubt they'd even stand a chance against beta ray bill :heh:

gotta realize breh that theres levels and hierachy to superheroes in this universe

street level- luke cage, spiderman, iron fist etc
intermediate- stark, carol danvers,
astro/magical- thor, silver surfer, doctor strange (beings with cosmic, asguardian, or non-earthy powers) mind you these are people that are given abilities by gods or from areas of the universe that humans have no idea about or cant even travel to

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
like who? magneto? Thor has super strength a flight could manuever around any object he throws at him plus the hammer isnt a metal of earth so Erik aint lifting shyt with his mind :russ:
xavier? charles has dominion over human mind, asguardians can only be susceptible to asguardian magic. I.e, Loki, Hella etc.

again, Thor is a demi-god who even fought against banner like it was nothing. I love mutant narratives of marvel but aint none of them nikkas laying a scratch on the Odin son

hell i doubt they'd even stand a chance against beta ray bill :heh:

gotta realize breh that theres levels and hierachy to superheroes in this universe

street level- luke cage, spiderman, iron fist etc
intermediate- stark, carol danvers,
astro/magical- thor, silver surfer, doctor strange (beings with cosmic, asguardian, or non-earthy powers) mind you these are people that are given abilities by gods or from areas of the universe that humans have no idea about or cant even travel to

I guess u missed when Magneto sonned the shyt out of Thor in Avengers vs X Men #4...humilated him in like two panels. Made him stopped fighting and scolded him and all the Avengers like children. Kidnapped Captain America right in front of him and he was helpless. Lol.

Thor has never done nothing during any of these Magneto world war 3 level plots.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wait... the dummies over at marvel said that hoe marvel is the strongest MCU character ??? :dahell: dawwwwg

They keep playing my nikka Thor like a chump... I'll legit slap some cacs in this office for this bullshyt

WANDA MAXIMOFF .. ummmmm fuccin house of M.. I hate when studios pander their shyt around the star actor like x men did Lawrence smhhhhh

The life force explanation was why Wanda could do all that...Thor wouldn't be able to touch House Of M Wanda. That's just common sense. She can just blink him out of existence.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I guess u missed when Magneto sonned the shyt out of Thor in Avengers vs X Men #4...humilated him in like two panels. Made him stopped fighting and scolded him and all the Avengers like children. Kidnapped Captain America right in front of him and he was helpless. Lol.

Thor has never done nothing during any of these Magneto world war 3 level plots.
that 2012 Jonathan Hickman joint? i aint fukk with it tbh

I read one of them but it was Wolverine and Cap with sub stories like Spiderman and Magneto pairing together

but meh these were infinite comics where they went with a complete new narrative where Cyclops is now commander and chief n shyt and remade him as a stronger hero, if we talking original source material then :manny:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
The life force explanation was why Wanda could do all that...Thor wouldn't be able to touch House Of M Wanda. That's just common sense. She can just blink him out of existence.
House of M Wanda :lupe: she slapping fire out of anyone regardless

but Kevin Feige's Wanda still not holding a candle to Odinson :banderas:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
that 2012 Jonathan Hickman joint? i aint fukk with it tbh

I read one of them but it was Wolverine and Cap with sub stories like Spiderman and Magneto pairing together

but meh these were infinite comics where they went with a complete new narrative where Cyclops is now commander and chief n shyt and remade him as a stronger hero, if we talking original source material then :manny:

No the 2012 thing was an Avengers ass kissing party..im talking about the real Avengers vs X Men mini series where they were looking for Magneto to put him on trial.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Mane, just when my personal hype meter was getting turnt down to safer levels...

Film Review: ‘Doctor Strange’

THE BEST MARVEL MOVIE SINCE SPIDER-MAN 2?!! Don't be playing wit my emotions like dat, trade paper! :damn:
Great cast, seemingly stunning visuals, studio that knows how to make enjoyable films, I'm not surprised :wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Great cast, seemingly stunning visuals, studio that knows how to make enjoyable films, I'm not surprised.
mB1oXhA.png

Fixed