Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
DOCTOR STRANGE Director: "Magic Isn't Science"

"Magic is magic in this movie. It’s not something that’s explained away scientifically. It’s not something that’s easy to define. As magic should be. Magic should be mysterious. There’s mystery to magic and there’s mystery to the tone of the movie. Mystery is a good thing."

‘Doctor Strange’ Will Let Magic Remain A Mystery

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:snoop: man ironman saturation is too much put someone else in like a thor cameo or bp or captain marvel

Damn.... are they still filming scenes or is this a tightly held secret that just got unleashed? You'd think you'd heard about this sooner rather than later.... the movie comes out in a few more months:leon:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Damn.... are they still filming scenes or is this a tightly held secret that just got unleashed? You'd think you'd heard about this sooner rather than later.... the movie comes out in a few more months:leon:
Idk I hope not

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:snoop: man ironman saturation is too much put someone else in like a thor cameo or bp or captain marvel

Stark is the glue to this shyt breh. Downey Jr.. started this. If Iron Man flopped there would be no MCU. And im sure his cameo will be brief. Furthermore shyt pops off in New York so I would be surprised if he didn't have some type of cameo. And Marvel has been good with not having other characters cross over into other movies. Now that I think of it Stark has only made ONE cameo and that was at the end of the Hulk movie :mjpls: Civil War don't count and neither does Avengers 1 and 2.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
It's Downey Jr's breh he doesn't want to make Iron Man anymore, but he obviously still wants his cut. You should've assumed he was going to be in it. The same way you should assume he will be in Spider-man and probably captain marvel. Can't blame him though.