Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i dont think it will be a gem for the reason you said: it's one of strange's main stays, no need to take it away...i do think another gem will show up in this movie somehow though....maybe the villain will be the one that leads thanos to it...

Brother Lutha Nero!!!

I knew you'd come!!:troll:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
lol what's going on brotha....you know i've been posted in this thread right?...i dont get in yall dc/marvel shyt...i post my thoughts and keep it moving...

Oh don't worry Brother Lutha Nero..... This Stan shyt is DONE!!

But no.... Ain't seen you anywhere in awhile.

This movie gonna be marvelous though!

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
the funny thing about Doctor Strange is that this is another one of Marvel's throw away movies, and just something to make sure the character will be eased into phase 3, but it looks well produced, INCREDIBLE CGI, a near allstar cast and you can tell they actual put good effort into this film from what it seems and hopefully im right.

For marvel to go this length for a throw away movie i cant even imagine how impeccable Black Panther and Infinity Wars is gonna be :wow: :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
To establish Thanos as the big bad he needs to demolish everyone :demonic:

Just as long as they have that one guy who gets a hold of that one stone that can bring everyone back to life!

And I better not hear no one shyt on that because there is no logical or intelligent business wise reason they should keep cats dead!

Plus we know they come back in the comics

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just as long as they have that one guy who gets a hold of that one stone that can bring everyone back to life!

And I better not hear no one shyt on that because there is no logical or intelligent business wise reason they should keep cats dead!

Plus we know they come back in the comics
His coc00n was in GOTG bruh they're on it already. He'll be there:ehh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Oh yea.... Him too..... Wasn't talking about him but great point.

I just don't see the point of cats being permanently dead as we get to deeper phases
I don't expect anyone to die honestly :ld:Bob Igor is too soft to make that call to Kevin on some:ufdup:"bodies better drop" type shyt especially with Disney making sure kids can see these films. If their real Thor catches the L in Ragnorak and reappears on some boss shyt in one of the two Avengers movies.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh don't worry Brother Lutha Nero..... This Stan shyt is DONE!!

But no.... Ain't seen you anywhere in awhile.

This movie gonna be marvelous though!

i havent been on in awhile....only jumped on to talk about suicide squad...will probably be gone again, and pop back up after i see this when it drops....i hope it is marvelous, i like dr strange, and think this has a lot of potential....

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
the funny thing about Doctor Strange is that this is another one of Marvel's throw away movies, and just something to make sure the character will be eased into phase 3, but it looks well produced, INCREDIBLE CGI, a near allstar cast and you can tell they actual put good effort into this film from what it seems and hopefully im right.

For marvel to go this length for a throw away movie i cant even imagine how impeccable Black Panther and Infinity Wars is gonna be :wow: :wow:
This shyt is so easy for marvel at this point

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

There's no such thing as "Throw away movies" in the MCU. Antman should of proved that.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
There's no such thing as "Throw away movies" in the MCU. Antman should of proved that.
very true, but throw away in a sense that they're not really going 100% but still good ass movies regardless. Civil War even still felt like they were at 90% potential and it was THAT good a movie. Black Panther and Infinity wars is them pulling all the stops though :wow: