Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i think there's a shred of panic with this movie and Rogue One. people are really stupid. this says Marvel, but doesn't look like it connects to all the other Marvel movies, so they'll shoehorn Stark in. Rogue One's next trailer is just gonna be Darth Vader staring at the camera and saying "I'm in this movie, and it's not the sequel to the Force Awakens, fam." b/c a lot of people still don't get that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i think there's a shred of panic with this movie and Rogue One. people are really stupid. this says Marvel, but doesn't look like it connects to all the other Marvel movies, so they'll shoehorn Stark in. Rogue One's next trailer is just gonna be Darth Vader staring at the camera and saying "I'm in this movie, and it's not the sequel to the Force Awakens, fam." b/c a lot of people still don't get that.

Because alot of the movie going public are fukking stupid...:coffee:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Relax, Stark is just a rumor and like some others said he might be in it for literally 60 seconds.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That's like 9 seconds too much. fukk Ironman.

4 billie movies
VGalNfy_zpsf1kryjub.png

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Depends on how you define flop. If it does Ant-Man numbers it will be considered a success. I also think it will get a lot of positive word of mouth as well.
I think it'll do Ant-Man numbers. This might be the second Marvel movie I skip seeing in the theaters. :patrice: Never cared about Doctor Strange much.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I seriously doubt Doc Strange does not directly connect with the MCU. The dude who wrote it is a die hard marvel magic and Doc Strange stan. He used to get hard ons taking about the MCU after those first Hulk and Iron man stingers and how they could introduce magic.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I seriously doubt Doc Strange does not directly connect with the MCU. The dude who wrote it is a die hard marvel magic and Doc Strange stan. He used to get hard ons taking about the MCU after those first Hulk and Iron man stingers and how they could introduce magic.
they all connect, I'm just thinking with the Stark rumor, they'll add him to the movie, and use that scene in the trailer so joe schmo knows that this is an MCU movie. "oh, i like iron man!"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Relax, Stark is just a rumor and like some others said he might be in it for literally 60 seconds.
he just said stark being in the movie for a minute is a sign of panic :dead:

they made half a billy off of a character named antman starring paul rudd, i dont think they are panicking :mjlol:

they all connect, I'm just thinking with the Stark rumor, they'll add him to the movie, and use that scene in the trailer so joe schmo knows that this is an MCU movie. "oh, i like iron man!"
it would have been prudent to do that months ago if that was the case. people know its a marvel movie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
he just said stark being in the movie for a minute is a sign of panic :dead:

they made half a billy off of a character named antman starring paul rudd, i dont think they are panicking :mjlol:

it would have been prudent to do that months ago if that was the case. people know its a marvel movie.
And this has more draw then fukking Ant-Man. Cumberbatch has a strong ass following, the Inception like effects will also be a draw, and this is a Marvel Studios movie coming out after Civil War. Shyt is going to be lit the streak is going to continue. :win: