200_s.gif

76696923.jpg

:blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I love how marvel stans can consistently stay in every DC thread year after year saying the same dumb shyt over and over and over but when someone does the same shyt in a Marvel thread suddenly they want to act brand new

Act like they aren't in the Suicide squad and justice League threads being jackasses and then coming in a Marvel thread to "celebrate" a movie getting bad reviews.

Who the fukk celebrates a film getting bad reviews.

Pathetic ass stans :dead:

Actually......:sas2:

Dedicated "roast threads" was made to do all that but a certain mod took it upon himself to merge them in the DC threads..... So yea.... There's that!:obama:

Oh and Yo Yo Ma celebrates bad reviews.... So that's who:mjpls:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Eye of Agamatto is a Sorcerer Supreme thing

Buuuuuut... i wouldnt put it past them making it an infinity gem

That would actually be kinda ill to be honest :ehh:
I think they will probably make it part of the Infinity Stones but I hope not. Strange's world and magic objects should be completely separate from the cosmic stuff. He should be an entirely new world to explore with mystic items that are just as powerful as the Infinity stones.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I think they will probably make it part of the Infinity Stones but I hope not. Strange's world and magic objects should be completely separate from the cosmic stuff. He should be an entirely new world to explore with mystic items that are just as powerful as the Infinity stones.

no sir...business 101

Lots of folks have no idea of the backstory of Strange and even his play in the universe....you tie him in with the other franchises to garner buzz and support from other fans...it makes sense

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
no sir...business 101

Lots of folks have no idea of the backstory of Strange and even his play in the universe....you tie him in with the other franchises to garner buzz and support from other fans...it makes sense
I know but I have not found anything about those fukking stones to be interesting in the least so having Strange be in possession of new toys would make me happy.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So.....how about getting back to the point in this thread and talk about the Doctor Strange movie coming out? Is the eye of Agomotto indeed the Time gen? If so I'm not really feeling that to be honest as they're different items and one of Doc Strange go to weapons of choice.

i dont think it will be a gem for the reason you said: it's one of strange's main stays, no need to take it away...i do think another gem will show up in this movie somehow though....maybe the villain will be the one that leads thanos to it...

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eye of Agamatto is a Sorcerer Supreme thing

Buuuuuut... i wouldnt put it past them making it an infinity gem

That would actually be kinda ill to be honest :ehh:

Yea i wouldnt mind that for the movie universe but that would ultimately mean the Dr bout to catch a beat down soon and lose his go to artifact which would be dumb to fukk up a great character so quick