Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
PS took another loss with suicide squad so he is using the coli as his diary to let his emotions out. i guess its better then keeping his frustrations pent up inside :yeshrug:
What loss? The fact it's going to break gotg opening weekend is somehow a loss?

Or you think critics word is gospel and is always accurate?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So.....how about getting back to the point in this thread and talk about the Doctor Strange movie coming out? Is the eye of Agomotto indeed the Time gen? If so I'm not really feeling that to be honest as they're different items and one of Doc Strange go to weapons of choice.

I always suspected the mind gem was inside Loki's staff especially when he used it....

The eye of Agomotto might be something else... but its not the reality gem or space gem...

I mean if its the time gem it would have aspects of manipulating time... Not dimensional shifting...:Mileswhat:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I always suspected the mind gem was inside Loki's staff especially when he used it....

The eye of Agomotto might be something else... but its not the reality gem or space gem...

I mean if its the time gem it would have aspects of manipulating time... Not dimensional shifting...:Mileswhat:
Reality was the Aether in Thor 2 and Space was the Tessersct in Avengers 1. Mind is chilling in Visions head (:hamster::sadcam::mjcry:) and we have yet to see the soul and time gems yet. So far
Tesseract
H (Heimdall:patrice::jbhmm::gladbron::whoo::why::whoa::damn::damn::damn::damn::to:)
Aether
N
Orb
Scepter

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So.....how about getting back to the point in this thread and talk about the Doctor Strange movie coming out? Is the eye of Agomotto indeed the Time gen? If so I'm not really feeling that to be honest as they're different items and one of Doc Strange go to weapons of choice.

Yeah, I think that's the route they're going to with for the movie universe. Considering all the time traveling elements they've put in the trailer I'll be surprised if they didn't use the eye as the time gem.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Eye of Agamatto is a Sorcerer Supreme thing

Buuuuuut... i wouldnt put it past them making it an infinity gem

That would actually be kinda ill to be honest :ehh:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I love how marvel stans can consistently stay in every DC thread year after year saying the same dumb shyt over and over and over but when someone does the same shyt in a Marvel thread suddenly they want to act brand new

Act like they aren't in the Suicide squad and justice League threads being jackasses and then coming in a Marvel thread to "celebrate" a movie getting bad reviews.

Who the fukk celebrates a film getting bad reviews.

Pathetic ass stans :dead:
Breh you really saying Marvel fans started this?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Breh you really saying Marvel fans started this?
Uhhh yeah?

Go check every comic book film thread that isnt disney from fox to Sony to DC and you'll see people hating from jump and hoping the movies are going to bad amid all the whining of give the rights back to marvel and if the reviews are anything but fantastic they act gleeful.

Nobody is in marvel threads hoping the film's turn out to be shyt.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Uhhh yeah?

Go check every comic book film thread that isnt disney from fox to Sony to DC and you'll see people hating from jump and hoping the movies are going to bad amid all the whining of give the rights back to marvel and if the reviews are anything but fantastic they act gleeful.

Nobody is in marvel threads hoping the film's turn out to be shyt.
Because Marvel is on top, but did they START it.