Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I gotta give PS credit. He coulda tucked his tail and ran off after DC movie after movie failed to live up to expectations but he didnt, he is still here showing his ass and making a jackass out of himself. He is the Courtdog of The Film Room.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Prodigal Syndicate still tumbling from DC's latest loss he's back to his old hobby, foolishly praying on marvels downfall. he been doin this damn near ten years :dead: keep doing it every day and you'll be right eventually breh breh:mjlol:
I didn't know tracking for 120-140 million opening weekend breaking record is a loss :mjlol:

But you're the same guy who thinks lex designed the justice League costumes I don't expect much

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I love how marvel stans can consistently stay in every DC thread year after year saying the same dumb shyt over and over and over but when someone does the same shyt in a Marvel thread suddenly they want to act brand new

Act like they aren't in the Suicide squad and justice League threads being jackasses and then coming in a Marvel thread to "celebrate" a movie getting bad reviews.

Who the fukk celebrates a film getting bad reviews.

Pathetic ass stans :dead:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Corny is exactly how I'd describe marvels humour and films.

But you liked ant man so :russ:
I didnt LIKE Ant-Man

I LOVED Ant-Man!!
:leotahha:

I just ordered some chicken lo-mein and threw and extra $10 for the delivery man to pick me up some hot tamales and a pack of backwoods:leotahha:

Make some noise for me bringing that shyt up for no fukkin reason at all!!:noreha:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I didnt LIKE Ant-Man

I LOVED Ant-Man!!
:leotahha:

I just ordered soke chicken lo-mein and threw and extra $10 for the delivery man to pick me up some hot tamales and a pack of backwoods:leotahha:

Make some noise for me bringing that shyt up for no fukkin reason at all!!:noreha:
You got the same humour and taste as 12 year old white kids :mjlol: