Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
you posted a picture (that we've all seen before) of jesse looking like that lex. jesse and the DC people came out and stated numerous times that this was a new lex luthor. he was supposed to be a "modern" take, hence him being a riddler-esque annoying hipster. this lex was made out of nowhere and they stated as such numerous times. thats why they went into defense mode ever since he was cast and they havent (atleast i havent seen any) reference from them to that image or character, because that wasnt their intent.

so again, i'll wait for the iteration of this ancient one in their version of the universe to be explained. im willing to bet they were a little more concerned with acting abilities hence the same thing is present with chiwetel's character. or i guess we can get mad over 5 seconds of footage :yeshrug: the inconsistencies yall have just confuse me, when is the cinematic universe allowed to divulge from the comics and when are they not?

edit: they even explained it

so i guess we can get mad at the ancient one being a woman and 5 seconds of her image in a first trailer, or possibly wait to see it explained in the movie and the actual performance :jbhmm:

bruh i honeslty dont care about any performances.. you kept on hammering about how they pulled this version out of nowhere.. im showing you its otherwise, if you have issues with the acting thats on YOU

man fukk feige.. there's been ZERO white female ancient ones in the comics, so his explanation is going off HIS take not the comics, something you marvel clowns keep hammering on.

now not ONCE have i said this movie is trash or ive been biased, ive simply refuted your claims... and im done, take it how you want it, im in this thread to enjoy whats to come... go be a sheep somewhere else

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
bruh i honeslty dont care about any performances.. you kept on hammering about how they pulled this version out of nowhere.. im showing you its otherwise, if you have issues with the acting thats on YOU

man fukk feige.. there's been ZERO white female ancient ones in the comics, so his explanation is going off HIS take not the comics, something you marvel clowns keep hammering on.

now not ONCE have i said this movie is trash or ive been biased, ive simply refuted your claims... and im done, take it how you want it, im in this thread to enjoy whats to come... go be a sheep somewhere else
you showed me a picture. im telling you what jesse and the people have said. his lex is not based on that. its a new riddler, hipster lex. one which nobody wanted or expected and is why they were defending him and sent out that picture of him bald to try and ease concerns

“The character is in line with what audiences want to see now, which is a more modern, psychologically realistic concept of Lex Luthor. His motivations are multifaceted; he has a way of using language that’s specific to the way his mind works; he struggles with interesting philosophical dilemmas like that of the individual having too much power, even if that individual is using that power for good. For instance, Superman has so far been using his powers to do some good, but is it safe to have someone like that walking the streets? It’s great that all of this happens in the context of a very exciting superhero movie.”

you can keep going back to that picture but no one has ever acknowledged it as the source of their BvS lex :pachaha: unless you can find me some quote of them saying that i havent seen :manny:

and not once did i say you said the movie was trash but i guess you are getting defensive now because they already been stated that they are doing their own take. the marvel cinematic universe is different than the marvel comic book universe im sorry thats disappointing to you :mjcry:

i have no problem with them doing their own version as long as its good. and i'll wait for the movie before i decide to catch feelings about the gender of the ancient one

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Because there isn't any games:russ:

But let's not derail the thread tho.

Yeah, Dr. Strange about to be lit:sas2:

:laff:

Just because I think that Gucci Mane is better than KRS One don't make it true. :pachaha:

Trailer is fire. But gotdamn Marvel needs to step their Villain game up. These nikkaz have been weak outside of Loki and Yellowjacket.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:laff:

Just because I think that Gucci Mane is better than KRS One don't make it true. :pachaha:

Trailer is fire. But gotdamn Marvel needs to step their Villain game up. These nikkaz have been weak outside of Loki and Yellowjacket.
Thanos coming breh, chill

But Gucci got more hits than KRS:sas2: